Muslims Buying Sikh Items From My Online

UKGupt Kaur

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like their mission to convert monian has been accomplished and now they'll target amritdhari bibian. It all comes down to how strong are our bibian.

Just wondering if the Ak 47s are going to work here.

bruv u taking the miky, if u think were use less do thing ur self we dnt need the hassle neway, nd pluss nething we do is rong in u lots eyes sooo, dnt need to talk about us or bring us inot this, coz relly we dnt care hu converst nd hu dusnt, i mean the bibian shud no already dat women in islam are treated lyk shiittt.

u no wah. we'v never been apriciated, so i geuss u lot wud perfer it, if we smoked sme weed nd drank on the streets, das wat u wnt init?

I am sorry i couldn't understand what you were trying to say. Could you please explain that again in english :) . Who is 'we' and who is 'you' ? :) and refrain from using offensive and disgusting words. thkQ

My question is why should i care what the mulism are doing? If that people is smart he or she should know how mulism soceity is. if they convert sikhs women into lsam,let convert their women into sikh? I dont understand why people keep bring these topic up? if u r so scared y not do somethig?

and.. how are u gonig to convert their women ??

My question is why should i care what the mulism are doing? If that people is smart he or she should know how mulism soceity is. if they convert sikhs women into lsam,let convert their women into sikh? I dont understand why people keep bring these topic up? if u r so scared y not do somethig?

and what exactly do you have in mind to 'do' about it?

sure why not, race doesnt matter. when they know the love machine of a sikh male, they cant keep their hands of a sikh male. they will convert!!!

Why do we sell the Kakaars of the Guru-Khalsa so easily? To the extent that internet stores are so easily set up, where anyone can buy/sell those Kakaars that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj rewarded to the Khalsa. Is it all about profit margins now?

I wonder if in the days of the Purtaan Singhs, kakaars were so easily given to anyone. I hear stories that an Abhelakee would have to go through various tests before the Punj Pyaray would even consider them appropriate to take Amrit. Gursikhs would look at your Reni/Beni before they allowed you to take a Kakaar.

I suppose I am taking the topic away from what the current Islamic obsession and maybe people will not be happy about that. The overlying issue is not why Muslims are buying Sikh Kakaars more of why are Sikhs so easily selling Guru Ji’s Kakaars!! But are we willing to see that?

Seems like their mission to convert monian has been accomplished and now they'll target amritdhari bibian. It all comes down to how strong are our bibian.

Just wondering if the Ak 47s are going to work here.

bruv u taking the miky, if u think were use less do thing ur self we dnt need the hassle neway, nd pluss nething we do is rong in u lots eyes sooo, dnt need to talk about us or bring us inot this, coz relly we dnt care hu converst nd hu dusnt, i mean the bibian shud no already dat women in islam are treated lyk shiittt.

u no wah. we'v never been apriciated, so i geuss u lot wud perfer it, if we smoked sme weed nd drank on the streets, das wat u wnt init?. U F**K**G WASTE OF TYM.

I am sorry i couldn't understand what you were trying to say. Could you please explain that again in english :umm: . Who is 'we' and who is 'you' ? :cool: and refrain from using offensive and disgusting words. thkQ

u no excatly wat am talking about yeh stop chattin crap.

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....33;OpenDocument

A few months back one of the news channel was telecasting the functioning of the extremist groups in the training camps. Apart from providing training in arms and ammunitions, wearing attares (dress) from various cultures is also part of the training programme. This also includes wearing the Sikh turban along with other symbols of the faith.

In the terrorist attacks in Mumbai local trains last year most of these extremists were dressed up as sophisticated executives working in MNCs or large companies. All explosives were placed in the First Class compartments.

Off course we are not certainly suspecting Muslims in general to do such things, but we need to be cautious.

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....33;OpenDocument
A few months back one of the news channel was telecasting the functioning of the extremist groups in the training camps. Apart from providing training in arms and ammunitions, wearing attares (dress) from various cultures is also part of the training programme. This also includes wearing the Sikh turban along with other symbols of the faith.

In the terrorist attacks in Mumbai local trains last year most of these extremists were dressed up as sophisticated executives working in MNCs or large companies. All explosives were placed in the First Class compartments.

Off course we are not certainly suspecting Muslims in general to do such things, but we need to be cautious.

I have a bad feeling that these muslims are gonna dress up as Sikh and commit crimes, to give us a bad name.