Stupid Nammus And Gadhars Like Badal

Sikh Soorma

i m not doing nindiya .... nindiya is done if i disrespect someone or add some false stuff ....

santji have full faith in longowal .... who backstabbed them .... if i m wrong correct me ...

if i m right .... how can a brahmgeyani be fooled by a politician ???? this is my question

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you even listened to some of sant jee speeches???? When bhai surinder singh ji sodhi was shaheed, what did sant jee have to say about akali dal and longowal? sant totally cussed all of them, i remeber 1 speech when sant jee says. . . . sumthhing like you call yourself the misl of the shaheeds, you have had like 14 pardaans, yet none has given shaheedi for the kaum, sant openly cusses all of them, so b4 you post get your facts right plz. and sstop causing contorversy. after bhai sahib sant shaheed sant jee openly told everyone the truth about various jathas including akali dal

plz post the link to speech ur talking about if u have not made it just after reading my post ..... i can post 6 - 7 where brhamgeyani sant jarnail singh praising akalidal and longowal

I have heard the speach K_Z is refering to. I will try to find it and send the link for it.

In a different speech Sant jee told the saadh sangat to stop refering to him as Brahmgiani. I personaly feel Sant Jee was showing his nimartaa.

Don't you think Sant jee knew about Longowal etc but was living by the hukam of Akaal Purkh.

on internet i think there are 31 speeches available ... i have heard them all ... and they are in my pc .... but non in which santji told anything against longowal .... in all where have they talked about longowal its with full faith in him ....

Sant Jarnail Singh pleaded before Guru Sangat not to call him brahmgiani. He further stated that itwas Guru Granth Sahib Ji, not himself who had woken up the sleeping nation. As for the Sant Harchand Singh Longowal conection, Sant Longowal was gven the status of Dictator of the morcha, so why would Sant Jarnail Singh undermine Sant Longowal' status, and therefore the morcha?

Think about it, any attack on Sant Longowal would weaken the morcha, and give the mahasha press and the raavan raaj dusht delhi hakumat more power. So if Sant jarnail Singh had any problems with Sant Longowal he downplayed them for the greater cause of the panth's freedom. And thats a lesson for us all here!!!!

chatanga

Hmmm did guru gobind singh ji have bhramgiaan?

If yes, then why did he trust gangu bhaman to do seva of his family for so many years when he knew that bacause of gungu his younger sons would be killed? maybe guru ji should have never let gangu into his household.

why did guru ji leave anandpur if he knew he was going to be attacked? even if the sikhs did benti, why didnt he know that they would still be attacked? did guru ji get fooled?

why did guru har rai sahib ji let his son go to delhi if he knew he was going to distort gurbani? surely this is a MASSIVE show of trust. do we then say that guru ji made a mistake and got fooled?

no of course not, guru sahib is perfect they knew exactly what was happening, but they accepted and lived within hukum. they did what they did according to vaheguru's wished.

when sant ji told the sangat to trust longowal, he did it for hukum. everyone knew that sant ji was the real leader of the morcha, but sant ji would always say no im not, its longowal. he had true nimrata.

ps the akali dal zindabadh was always done by longowal .. not sant jarnail singh ji :umm:

and brother perhaps you know of something called creating unity and trying to bring people together? did you know the singhs in the morcha even wrote a letter to santa singh asking him why he was the leader of such a big jatha of singhs and yet didnt want to be invloved in the morcha for sikh rights (pre 1984). so yes santa was approached, even though there were differences in rehat etc, sant ji wanted all sikhs to work together. santa obviously refused to help the rest of teh sikhs.

for jassa to be tryin to laugh at sant jarnail singh ji is ridiculous. i would ask him to go ask the nihang singhs what they think of sant jarnail singh ji? whether they believe he was a brhamgianni?

and on another point, in several discussions jassa has said that people are internet warriors and should say things to peoples faces and fight them if they have a problem with them. i.e. come and say something to the nihangs if you have a problem with them. well ... if the nihang dals had a problem with sant jarnail singh ji, why didnt they go sort him out? jassa wants people from uk and canada to go to punjab to deal with nihangs, but why couldnt the nihangs in punjab deal with a guy who lived up the road?

truth is i believe that MOST nihangs have a lot of respect for sant jarnail singh ji.

and as for longowal, yeh he was a traitor and lost his bottle. but at least he tried to help at some stage, he was at least invloved at first but then sold out and became a traitor. even that is better then doing nothing .. .then becoming a traitor ... and then doing nothing again! i dont think i need to say who that is .. im sure we all know.

but anyway if it wasnt for sant jarnail singh ji, not a single dastaar would have remained on the heads of the sikhs! its because of soormeh like sant jarnail singh ji and akali nihang baba bishan singh ji who spoke up against the government that we have any honour at all!

yes nihangs have respect for sant bhindrawalle .... every one respect sant bhindrawalle ....

and the question was that did they knew truth about longowal .... and u have answered yes .... but they lived in hukam of akal .... that means it was hukam of akal to do hamla on harimander sahib .... then why blame hindus for that ????

on one side u say they knew everything .... and it was hukam of akal ...

not a single dastar ???? now what do u mean ... wake up buddy .... why u want to make it nihangs vs taksalis when u not belong to any of them .....

dont worry nihangs and taksalis are like brothers .... try hard next time

hmmmm what they call in punjabi ... wando te raj karro ....

Guest Narinder Singh
yes nihangs have respect for sant bhindrawalle .... every one respect sant bhindrawalle ....

and the question was that did they knew truth about longowal .... and u have answered yes .... but they lived in hukam of akal .... that means it was hukam of akal to do hamla on harimander sahib .... then why blame hindus for that ????

on one side u say they knew everything .... and it was hukam of akal ...

not a single dastar ???? now what do u mean ... wake up buddy .... why u want to make it nihangs vs taksalis when u not belong to any of them .....

dont worry nihangs and taksalis are like brothers .... try hard next time

hmmmm what they call in punjabi ... wando te raj karro ....

Dude, how did Baba Jarnail Singh Ji blame Hindus? He spoke about the discrimination of Sikhs and treatment of a second class citezen that was given to them. Guru Gobind Singh Ji also spoke out against the "muslim" rulers of the time who were discriminating against those who werent muslim.

Singhs back in the day refused to pay the tax put on their heads for not being muslim, does that mean they blamed every muslim?

Baba Ji told the Sikh nation to wake up and do seva for the panth.

How could Sant Jarnail Singh blame hindus on one hand and help them on the other? If you have heard Sant Ji's speeches you will know that he cited some instances where the jatha of bhindra-mehta had helped the Hindus. To say he had some emnity with them is a lie. He only had a problem with those who sought to dishonour the panth like the narak dharis etc...

chatanga