Nhl Hockey Thread - Who Are You Cheering For?

2desi

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahhhaaahahahahha

i have many reasons for hating on the senaturds.. solely cuz they are the main rivalry of the toronto maple leafs.. someone who is a leafs fan dun like its nemesis..... this is # 1 reason.. and there are a lot more reasons including my hate for alfy and his guarantees of "winning" .. and neils just a annoying person .. i dislike ottawa fans cuz they just LOVE to think they will win the cup before toronto ends their drought! my hate for the senaturds is an on going list... and that 'proof' u have japman .. i had exams and finals at that time so my mind wasnt working so u can post anything u like here..

my choices for the final (canucks/lightning) is not based on the hate for them senaturds.. any team would be able to beat them they just getting lucky ..

i have like 15 hockey jerseys brother.. my love for canucks is roberto luongo .. im a goalie myself and this guy is one of my favs .. one of fav players are st.louis/lecavalier .. also ex-goalie khabibulin.. these guys are a force too ! so hence my two picks from the beginning .. canucks/tampa .... im sure u remember the time i wore the jersey to the samaagam when they won that year :@

best of luck to ur senaturds though ....... NOT !

CHOKE SENS CHOKE !!!!! baahahhahahaha

i love this video tongue.gif