Sikh Lad Stabbed And Murdered In Ilford, London

Sat1176

is the black vs brown.. n the brown vs white.. n the white vs green etc... etc... really that bad in uk?... damn... i dunno why dat wud be..

i kno down here i's nah nearly that bad... for da mos part colours get along pretty aight... wha cud be da reason for blacks to have 'beef' against browns... was it somethin that browns did?... has it been occurrin for a long time now?

i actually very surprised to see blacks vs. browns, in the uk...

everyone against everyone at the moment

black on black violence been pretty bad lately, i think it was 5 people killed in a week around london

black schoolboy was stabbed to death by other black girls n guys, whole street came out to watch (not help, watch)

depends where you go, gotta be more careful in certain parts of london

black on black violence been pretty bad lately, i think it was 5 people killed in a week around london

black schoolboy was stabbed to death by other black girls n guys, whole street came out to watch (not help, watch)

LOL at being careful in certain parts of london, like UK got some street cred.

I grew up in philly, you guys have seen nothing.

Makes me laugh though, UK actin' like they hard :umm:

LOL at being careful in certain parts of london, like UK got some street cred.

I grew up in philly, you guys have seen nothing.

Makes me laugh though, UK actin' like they hard :umm:

forgive me for not treating this as a competition.

maybe im just not as tough as you, getting stabbed or shot is probably normal in your area.

I don’t think it is widespread but all I’m saying is that it does happen and is there. I can’t think of anything which browns did to make some blacks racist to them. If anything, it is the blacks who got jealous and fed up of browns being prosperous in Africa and made them leave. I think it’s just the bad apples in their community and are just against anyone who’s not them. Just like how there’s some Asians who are against anyone who’s not Asian.