Depression... Does Depression Exist In Sikhi?

Guest dont want to say

Guest Guest

To the poster, i suggest you talk to real life people who have life experience, vs teen singhs and singhnees wearing bifocal glasses sitting online having nothing to do than talk like kids.

• 3 months later...
Guest _Aman_
OK, I'm a mum to a beautiful 5 month little boy!! I lost a baby who died at birth, the year before i had him. 2 months after my daughter passed, I realised I was expecting again.. so i don't know if i had time to grieve, or even if i grieved the 'right' way!! Now, I'm totally and madly in love with my son,but....... i've suddenly started to get depressed about my little girl.. the feelings of wanting her back, questiong god, why her... I sit flooding myself in tears, i have even had thoughts, evil thoughts of harming my son.. but seconds later i hold him close to me and say sorry! I hate myself for feeling like this.. am in tears typing this!! My hubby is very supportive, but he refuses to believe i am depressed, and says i am a fantastic mummy! My mum too says this, although i have not addmitted the evil thoughts to her, she tells me to do simran, which i do... My best friend on the other hand says i should get to the doctors and take prozak (anti depression pills)! I don't want to go down that road.. Please.. i'm pleading with god to stop me, help me.. i dont take tablets unless i have the worst pain.. please someone tell me.. will simran help.. i am not extrmely religious, as in i have broken some rules but.. i do my japji saab parth everyday, i go to the gudwara. I believe in god more than anything... I know this is something i should decide, but surely someone out there (one of you) will guide me to the right step, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Thank u!

• 8 years later...