No More Hindu, Muslim, Christian Topics

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i speak for the majority when i say that we are getting tired of hearing about christians, hindus and muslims on the forum instead of sikhi in such a short period of time. So if you dont listen to our request to atleast not post about these for this month, your posting privilages may be taken off.

Choice is yours.

anti-jathas, and posts that dont promote panthic ekta also shouldn't be allowed.

thank you! finally people are realizing how ridiculous this is getting. so many of old members have left this forum because honestly it sucks now. there is no long healthy debates or knowledge sharing, every thing is about basing each other or groups. i remember when this forum use to be amazing with out, pardon my french, BS. what this forum use to be like in 2003 ish

i am pretty sure heera, Balait_da_Sher, and smartsingh remember those times

hahaha, yeah I think I speak for heera and balait as well when I say that nothing beats the old days when there was nonstop discussion about genuinely new issues and more cooperation between members. Heck, there was that one time when we organized this thingamajigger in the uk to show up someone or some other. If mehtab singh still reads the forums, he'd know what i'm talking about.

Then again, balait would prbly say that all in binary and heera'd just challenge me to a random game of tic-tac-toe :umm: