No More Hindu, Muslim, Christian Topics

please, and if any new topics in relation to the above mentioned religion or non sikh religion are created for DEBATE, they will be deleted. I am getting tired of reading about hindus this and muslim that.

So for the month of April, there should not be any new topics on other religions. Lets have topics about Vaisakhi etc.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God!

But why only April? Ohhh!! You want to see how much others can hold it in! Good strategy. I am so glad this step was taken. I was getting sick of it myself. At times, unknowingly we do so much nindya which we can avoid (Now please don't start defining nindya and saying This is not nindya, this is only stating the truth).

Good work guys :TH:

What about ugly people? I’m really ugly will this piece of new legislation protect people like me? unsure.gif

Immaturity at its finest. Don't turn this topic into a joke. Like they say in Punjabi, je changa bolna nahi aunda taan mooh band hi rakhna changa.

I think i speak for the majority when i say that we are getting tired of hearing about christians, hindus and muslims on the forum instead of sikhi in such a short period of time. So if you dont listen to our request to atleast not post about these for this month, your posting privilages may be taken off.

Choice is yours.

I will post more on evil jewish cult chrishtianity.

Dont ignore these people,they are more dangerous then rss and sullas.

At least we know that rss and sullas plans but these kanjars are converting sikhs and they are doing day and night.

Lets expose these kanjars,we should distribute pamplets in gurdwaras regading missionaries activities.

iS ANYONE KNOW Sukhpreet singh udhoke ji, Req him to make video on these kanjars activities and expose them.

I have a question

Is anyone knows shahbaaz khalsa site, does shahbaaz khalsa have own site.