Ekta

darminder

I'm not sure where the source of this story is from, but Guru Gobind Singh Jee one day, got a blanket (chardar) and poured rice on it, he told some singhs to let the dogs have it... the dogs were let loose and teared the chadar and rice went all over the place wasted... none of the dogs got any food cuz they fought at each other...

Guru jee said this is hows its gonna be in the future with sikhs.. they gonna fight amongst each other and loose what eva they got.

The elder generation are into jatha's and seat's and votes... are we gonna follow footsteps of them or are we ever gonna get along with each other? regardless of what jatha you do sangat with..

The solution to make sikhi strong is EKTA... Stop fighting which jatha is better or correct. Our generation can make a difference/change...

Kaljug is getting worse day by day... one day were gonna be needed as ONE, if were not ready, what ever we got will be taken off us, for example our gurdwara's, our sikhi, why because we have no leg to stand on, if we reflect upon ourselfs, were nothing... No where near what guru jee wanted us to be.

Sorry if i said anything out of line...

True say, some people argue over jathas like little kids over their favourite colours. Everyone has differences but ppl should unite over what they have in common. For us the slight differences are in maryadas but what unites us is Guru Sahib. I think Guru Sahib wanted diversity in this panth from the start because its in human nature to divide ourselves, ie forward thinking so diversity is something we should be embracing. Also Sikhs are a minority within the 25 million figure-any arguing over differences therefore seems petty.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

The most important thing to do is to Jap Naam

and do not get into politics

Naam Japu :umm:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Why not?

I think its because if your focusing on politics you cant focus on satugur ALL THE TIME which should be everysikhs goal

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru i ki fathey