Anti Social Jutha (uk)

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

I am sorry to come out with this and I am sure this is not what many people want to hear, but I really believe there is a degree of over sensationalisation going on regarding “issues” affecting UK Sikh youth.

All this anti Muslim Hindu propaganda, specific target blogs set up, special “awareness” societies being set up, all that has happened in the past year or so is that Sikh youth are distancing themselves off from each other. If you do not agree with specific opinions, it appears you risk being accused of being Anti Social Jatha (UK) or anti panthic or worse still a coward!

[

Gurfatehji,

Very true Sarab.. that was ACE!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i understand what you are saying Gurchetan. But you have a clearly touched a nerve with alot of members, including me. I understand what you are trying to say but there is a way of doing it.

We do all have alot to learn, I mean alot of sangat will sit at home and have an opinion like me, but when we are criticized ourselves we dont like it. Suddenly we get defensive and think someone is denying us our opinion.

I know there are alot of people who are not allowed out of their homes on here, sometimes there mum or dad and sometimes their wives. What we must understand is they are still allowed to hold an opinion, and they have the right to air it on here. We must all learn to understand eachother. We are all brothers and sisters.

There is also alot of arguing amongst us about jathe and rehat. What we need to look at is how much do we actually follow our rehat and how much simran do we do. We spend our time wondering whether the next person has the right colour kachera (lol).

I see Gurchetans post as a wake up call to get off here and do what really matters.

I see Gurchetans post as a wake up call to get off here and do what really matters.

so wat really matters then, cuz i dont see no wake up call. i just c people exagerating situations to make out theres a war on the street.

its the old case of "i believe this is a big issue and anyone who doesnt is a woos or is asleep". who judges who is awake & who is asleep?

Guest Dancing Warrior
''it's almost 99.9% of the time some punjaban who thinks we have ten gods and are a sect of hinuduism, basically the balle balle punjabi brruuuaaahhhh type who gets their sikhi lesson from a paragraph out of an encyclopedia. ''

Brother you've hit the nail on the head there. These stupid girls are cretins, and the parents are worse. They don't know anything about Sikhi, yet they try to control the their children?! lol makes me laugh I tell them to their faces. Men sit in pubs women talking bollywood s*** what are the kids to do? they go fornicating drinking drugs and hwat not, by then the bandar parents are too late all they are left with is crying and sitting in Gurdwaras trying to regain control lol makes me laugh.

Let them take the bad apples from Sikhi I say...we don't need them

Cartmen your frustration is understood but if we start casting the “bad apple” off we may just end up with you left in the panth! LoL do you get what I mean Pakandi? but i understand where you are coming from.

What Sarabloh and Rupinder and others have said is correct there needs to be a balanced reality to what’s really going on. We simply don’t know whats reality, difficult to get because every ones fighting the good fight so it’s hard to find a unbiased view.

What I think we really need to look at is prevention and not so much medicine, how do we do this, people please input there is no such thing as a bad idea…

Parwinder singh, i totally agree with you. Every situation needs to be handled with care, we cant use a uniform approach everytime. i know of one singh recently who was faced by a group of muslims mocking sikhi, and he calmy destroyed their arguements using gurmat and what he knew of islam. the group was left silent and didnt know what to say. the headmaster commented that he thought the singh was incredibly brave to tackle the group like that and that while he was himslef a jew, he belived that Guru Nanak dev ji had 'hit the nail on the head' with his teachings!

everyone has different experiences of life, and our daily lives are very different. something living in a nice safe upperclass area, will find it very difficult to relate to the issues and frustrations faced by another living in a 'ghetto'. the world for both people is what they see when they look out the window. for one it is a life of opportunity, properity, the chance to develop, perhaps do something for the world charity etc, while for the other it might be, tryin to find a job to be able to afford food, tryin to go to school without getting mugged or beaten, struggling to keep your kesh when your dastaar is mocked daily and knocked off.

think of it this way, if your getting bullied/beaten/your sister abused and bullied by a gang of muslims or whatever their background, then your going to say'lets beat them'. if the only type of muslims you know are doctors and lawyers then this will come as a complete shock to you and you will cry out in protest! so lets all try and see the other side of the coin b4 we jump down each others throats.

oh one other thing, be careful how you speak of other people. many of us were not and perhaps are not angels ourselves b4 we came into sikhi. by outbursts like that you may actually discourage people. say what you need to say but calmy. and dont paint people with the same brush. if tomorrow it is these girls who carry our faith forward and it is you who has fallen and become a krthei what will you say then?

dont forget even prostitutes were saved by guru nanak dev ji, so chill out.

so wat really matters then, cuz i dont see no wake up call. i just c people exagerating situations to make out theres a war on the street.

its the old case of "i believe this is a big issue and anyone who doesnt is a woos or is asleep". who judges who is awake & who is asleep?

Paji I cant judge you. Nothing really matters, as it is all a big play. I didnt say it was a wake up call for you, but it was for me. Even if I didn't like how it was written. We need to learn to take criticism.

What is being exageratted? Are you referring to the muslim conversion issue? You may not see it as a issue but someone else does, so we need to help eachother. As I said I cant judge you but it seems your not a woos or asleep, not on the internet anyway.

Parwinder singh, i totally agree with you. Every situation needs to be handled with care, we cant use a uniform approach everytime. i know of one singh recently who was faced by a group of muslims mocking sikhi, and he calmy destroyed their arguements using gurmat and what he knew of islam. the group was left silent and didnt know what to say. the headmaster commented that he thought the singh was incredibly brave to tackle the group like that and that while he was himslef a jew, he belived that Guru Nanak dev ji had 'hit the nail on the head' with his teachings!

everyone has different experiences of life, and our daily lives are very different. something living in a nice safe upperclass area, will find it very difficult to relate to the issues and frustrations faced by another living in a 'ghetto'. the world for both people is what they see when they look out the window. for one it is a life of opportunity, properity, the chance to develop, perhaps do something for the world charity etc, while for the other it might be, tryin to find a job to be able to afford food, tryin to go to school without getting mugged or beaten, struggling to keep your kesh when your dastaar is mocked daily and knocked off.

think of it this way, if your getting bullied/beaten/your sister abused and bullied by a gang of muslims or whatever their background, then your going to say'lets beat them'. if the only type of muslims you know are doctors and lawyers then this will come as a complete shock to you and you will cry out in protest! so lets all try and see the other side of the coin b4 we jump down each others throats.

ghettos? lol. sound like the east side west side massive of staines. ak 47 u do make it sound like the only persucation sikhs ever get is from muslimes, thats y people like me get sceptical about the witchhunt.

yeah, there is crap out there and we get mocked and taunted. but we survive and we still keep our dastaars and the ones who want to survive will. just get our heads down and live our lives instead of looking for some special kind of BIG BIG ISSUE to combat

Paji I cant judge you. Nothing really matters, as it is all a big play. I didnt say it was a wake up call for you, but it was for me. Even if I didn't like how it was written. We need to learn to take criticism.

What is being exageratted? Are you referring to the muslim conversion issue? You may not see it as a issue but someone else does, so we need to help eachother. As I said I cant judge you but it seems your not a woos or asleep, not on the internet anyway.

thanks babay, love u too (lol!)

Guest Dancing Warrior

dont forget even prostitutes were saved by guru nanak dev ji, so chill out.

Ak-47 if you don’t mind I would like to add to what you have said here. I know from experience from what I have seen with my own eyes, even when banjis that have had problems come back home to their parents they are still alienated victimised within their own families and within the community how pathetic, horrendous and barbarous is that? In most cases the families were hurt that their Honour has been publicly disgraced "besthi" rather than any harm that may have come to their child.