Rant:

He was just a kid when it happened I think.

The most respect to him for demonstrating the true Panjabi Ankhila way.

People should shut up and not insult him. I don't any of the people who do so, haven't got half the courage he had - mona or not!

Maybe you haven't read my posts, I respect the guy and don't think I was insulting him or something, just expressing my opinion. And don't remember saying anything about him being mona or anything...Maybe the definition of Anakh for you and me have significant differences...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do amaze me sometimes, judging people and yet you cant do what they did, you would just run off holding on to your balls and ur wud tut yourself to be honest in your pants, so dont go around judging the BIG people, you aint nothing, you cant do anything, all you like to do is eat prontay, sleep and going behind the computer!

Aaj kal dhe bhandhay, talk too much and have less action! a big pile of POO!

Guest AkhaliTaksaliSingh
Man just bn surfing that tapoban forum...who does those folks thinkt hey are?

judging Udham Singh ji? like who cares if he cut his hair to do maahaaan seva...they think they are better then him b/c of this

the most peeving is the topic on baba banda singh bahadur.......judging some1 of so much bhagtii...

alll their views just plain and simple radicalllll

/endrant

Yes. Udham Singh cut his Kes. He re-kept them before his hanging. Better late then never.

As for Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, people that chat shitt about him, can't recognize.

:e:

JINDU SUKHA WERE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR BETTER THEN UDHAM SINGH AND BHAGAT SIGH MONAS.

JINDA SUKHA WERE THE REAL GURU SIKHS SHAHEEDS,

Sat Sri Akaal

Paji,

Bhai Jinda when arrested in Delhi had become mona... Get your facts straight, sometimes you need to go in disguise to hit your target or escape. Dont diss great shaheeds Bhagat Singh, Udam singh or any shaheed in that case.

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa

WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

harmanjit singh veerji...i agree iwth the comment never diss a shaheed!

but how are sukha and jinda not gur-sikhs?

they did'nt chose 2 cut their hair,t hey did it out of kaumi dhard.

Sat Sri Akaal

Veerji, I never said they were not Gursikhs and I agree they did it out of kaumi dhard. Two out of thousands of great Sikhs of Khalistan Movement who laid down their lives for the Panth. Khalistan Zindabaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa

WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh