another question

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Conditioner..

Soaps are not good to use.. dhari get dull looking and lil hard and breaks off easily (cauz soaps aren't designed for hair purpose ;) ) .. use the conditioner daily for smooth..

And also once in a while wash the dhari by yogurt (dhaaeey) for softness :(

Conditioner..

Soaps are not good to use.. dhari get dull looking and lil hard and breaks off easily (cauz soaps aren't designed for hair purpose ;) ) .. use the conditioner daily for smooth..

Ive never had those problems.... my dhari has always been soft and flowing.. :wub:

Conditioner..

waheguru ji ka khalsa,

waheguru ji ki fateh

I never posted anythin before but this just caught my eye... YOGURTTTTTTT !?!?!?!?!

ohmy.gif

Guest balwinderkaur

yeah yogurt is good for smooth skin and smooth whatever you want..be it darrhi, hair or face or arms or legs. my masi used to rub dehi on her face all the time and her skin is flawless ... seeing how well it seemed to work i tried to copy her by doing that a few times but the smell makes me feel nauseous so i stopped. but its good in the long run tongue.gif

I wash my hair and beard (don't have a full beard just a bit, I am one of those people that can't get full beards) in yogurt once a month maybe twice, one thing you will see a big difference in your hair, your kesh will not need oil and you will be able to comb your hair easy and your hair feels light, and your beard is flowing and looks bigger (that really helps me). Please try it out, also if you use to much yogurt your hair will smell so use the right amount I use about three 3 spoon full maybe 4.