Vaisakhi Park Mela

darminder

Gurfateh hio

i agree wid Isingh i went to the wolverhampton naggar keertan dis weekend and it was wiked there was no beef at all there was naggar keertan and after a gatka demo and everyone loved it!

but if i have sed sumit rong im very sorry

every year at vaisakhi mela's its the same old.... fights going on at the mela(park)... if the Gurdwara cometees put in money to the nagar kirtan/park mela, then why cant they invest their money in SECURITY or POLICE??? instead you get sikh kids trying to do what the securtiy should...

These kids dont have a brain at all... they got no goals in life, i'm talking about Amritdhari sikhs, why are they always trying to act like wanna be shaheeds, that they can do the same and take control of anything they want??

I don't blame the just the kids entirly, it's the gurdwara comitee, too TIGHT to spend money were its needed, instead they rather have rides with loud music etc which attracts thugs who wanna just cause trouble...

Dont you all think that if there was sooo much more parchaar done on SIKHI at the mela instead of all the other rubbish? These thugs will never come back again...

Im not saying we can't have fun or a nice time with our familys... It's just we get this year in year out.. when are we ever gonna learn?

bruv shut ur mouth. puratan sikhs lived there lives wishing for death because they knew that when it came it would be for guruji and khalsa panth. the problem is that not enough ppl have this attitude. u talk about goals in life? bruv u stick to ur money making schemes. dont pretend that this isnt wat u meant. where will that get u? all actions ova then rememberance of god and service to humanity are not off any use.

however i agree wiv the rest.

bruv shut ur mouth. puratan sikhs lived there lives wishing for death because they knew that when it came it would be for guruji and khalsa panth. the problem is that not enough ppl have this attitude. u talk about goals in life? bruv u stick to ur money making schemes. dont pretend that this isnt wat u meant. where will that get u? all actions ova then rememberance of god and service to humanity are not off any use.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im not talking about money making schemes.... sikhs have plenty of money... maybe i should explain my self better...

When i said "These kids dont have a brain at all... they got no goals in life"

I mean to say is, we don't have no voice as sikhs in Britain, in Politics (someone who can voice our concerns in the house of commens or the media etc)

Were the new generation of sikhs, why can't we see a Gursikh with a flowing beard in the house of commons who can be a voice for us..

If you look at other religions, there all standing there, expressing their views and concerns.

Islam have so many tv channels to educated their followers, all we get is the typical punjabi stuff.

We've got loads and loads of gurdwaras, but none of the comitee members will allow anyone to talk openly on stage, whats the point making gurdwaras if we cant do parchars, their just businesses open for the comitee members.

I went to gurdwara today, and the kirtani wanted to explain to the sangat what the marriage ceromony is all about in sikhi terms, he wasn't even allowed to do that, makes me sick..

If anyone has any ideas on ways to promote what sikhi really is for the eyes of the UK and other countrys, please feel free to comment..