Vaisakhi Park Mela

darminder

every year at vaisakhi mela's its the same old.... fights going on at the mela(park)... if the Gurdwara cometees put in money to the nagar kirtan/park mela, then why cant they invest their money in SECURITY or POLICE??? instead you get sikh kids trying to do what the securtiy should...

These kids dont have a brain at all... they got no goals in life, i'm talking about Amritdhari sikhs, why are they always trying to act like wanna be shaheeds, that they can do the same and take control of anything they want??

I don't blame the just the kids entirly, it's the gurdwara comitee, too TIGHT to spend money were its needed, instead they rather have rides with loud music etc which attracts thugs who wanna just cause trouble...

Dont you all think that if there was sooo much more parchaar done on SIKHI at the mela instead of all the other rubbish? These thugs will never come back again...

Im not saying we can't have fun or a nice time with our familys... It's just we get this year in year out.. when are we ever gonna learn?

then go say sumet to the comittee not on this forum lol sayin stuff on the forum aint gonna stop sumet or make a difference, all talk no action

Thats fine, i can go to comitee and tell em, but who's gonna listen to 1 voice? they gonna tell me to get lost... for example, if you try and tell SGPC your wrong, they laugh in ya face... we need like a petition to show them the shambles, even though it's happening in front of their eyes...

You also said "lol sayin stuff on the forum aint gonna stop sumet or make a difference, all talk no action"

So what do you use this forum for? to have a laugh? or joke about?

Instead of you tell me: all talk and no action! why couldn't you offer your support?

this is the reason why sikhi is falling and dividing...

If Guru Ji Came Back In Human Form Today?

i was just thinkin to my self that you have all these boys and girls that sum of u may see on hi5 and stuff and they callin them self sikhs and no1 jatts and all that crap, they walk round with khanda necklaces and rings and go clubbin and drink and smoke, same with the girls

and i was wondering to my self that what if guru gobind singh ji came back right now in human form with all his singh, what would be the reaction to those youths faces, like if it would be a big shock, would they quikly covert into a full singh and same with the girls that cut there hair and wear very little cloths and stuff, what would you think they would do?

Above post written by khalsa_s1ngh

My comment - (Darminder): Guru jee wont say nothing to them manmukhs, Guru ji is gonna beat the crap out of us Amritdhari Sikhs first.... If we lead a life of EKTA, they wouldn't be doing things like that...

I'm not having a dig at you khalsa_s1ngh...

If Guru Ji Came Back In Human Form Today?

i was just thinkin to my self that you have all these boys and girls that sum of u may see on hi5 and stuff and they callin them self sikhs and no1 jatts and all that crap, they walk round with khanda necklaces and rings and go clubbin and drink and smoke, same with the girls

and i was wondering to my self that what if guru gobind singh ji came back right now in human form with all his singh, what would be the reaction to those youths faces, like if it would be a big shock, would they quikly covert into a full singh and same with the girls that cut there hair and wear very little cloths and stuff, what would you think they would do?

Above post written by khalsa_s1ngh

My comment - (Darminder): Guru jee wont say nothing to them manmukhs, Guru ji is gonna beat the crap out of us Amritdhari Sikhs first.... If we lead a life of EKTA, they wouldn't be doing things like that...

I'm not having a dig at you khalsa_s1ngh...

You think people werent stupid during the times of physical gurus? I bet they were...kaljug is after all, kaljug. Ever since Guru Nanak patshah wrote Ik Onkar, people have been calling themselves Sikhs and living the lives of manmukhs. Hence Guru Granth Sahib ji defining the lifestyle of a true Sikh - if everyone was perfect back then, then there wasnt a need to emphasize what Gursikh was like.

i ain't changing the subject... im saying to the sikh youth to use their brains instead of their fist's...

It's like this now, i've posted a topic, why could you give me positive feedback instead of blasting me?

If we ain't got ekta then, lets atleast try and work towards it.. think of the future we need to build..

then go say sumet to the comittee not on this forum lol sayin stuff on the forum aint gonna stop sumet or make a difference, all talk no action

paji it will make a difference saying it on here, becos ppl like me who sit at home all day and night called internet singhs mite actually feel that something needs to be done and support those who go to the commitees. how will i ever find out if im always on the internet and never leave the house???

lol