~ Camps Camps Camps - 2007 ~

no offence to sikhi camp, but whats with the advertising. ive been sent the poster like over 20times. once will do.... :TH:

welll... theyre excited! and want as many people to come!

tenu ki hunda! emhi kijh ke bethi rehndi ah

oi was i tlkin 2 u 4eyes! :wub:

nah i was jus sayin, cos theres no need, too many emails man, have 2 keep deletin them, i cnt cum any camps, so all these posters jus makin me jealous :D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offence to sikhi camp, but whats with the advertising. ive been sent the poster like over 20times. once will do.... :TH:

welll... theyre excited! and want as many people to come!

tenu ki hunda! emhi kijh ke bethi rehndi ah

oi was i tlkin 2 u 4eyes! :wub:

nah i was jus sayin, cos theres no need, too many emails man, have 2 keep deletin them, i cnt cum any camps, so all these posters jus makin me jealous :D

HAAAA LOSSSERRRRRR

The Sikh Student Camp just finished and it was truly amazing....It has changed a lot of people lives and given Sikhi to many people...

A well done to all the sevadars I think!

ProjectNaad

www.ProjectNaad.com

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

All updates/information for the camps will be in this thread, all other threads will be removed.

Members can use bold or colorized fonts to differentiate between their camp and others, as whoever is interested in information regarding a camp can refer to this single thread. Thank you.

It has been pinned.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

KHALSA CAMP : Khalsa Camp 2007 will run from Saturday 18th August through till Thursday 23rd August 2007.

www.khalsacamp.com

KC07Ad.jpg

SIKHI CAMP : Sikhi Camp will run from Saturday 26th August through till 1st Sept 2007.

SikhStudentCampPoster.jpg

R Singh

Hi i'm the Creative Director for ProjectNaad.

It amazes me at some of the silly statements that my fellow Sikhs sometimes makes about Sikh Dharma but as always we are hapy to clarify any misconceptions.

The short answer to your question is YES it is Gurmat.

Have a read at the Article titles "Sikhism, Yoga and Sexuality" and then come back to me if you have more questions. But I think I have answered most questions in that document.

We had a another Singh who emailed the ProjectNaad team regarding the "Sikhism and Sexuality" leaflet and he got a response (incorporated into the long article) which he could not refute.

If you can refute anything which we say is Gurmat then we will be hapy to change stuff. But there is no place for baseless opinions in Sikh Dharma.

Blessings

Param

btw I do remember completing the original Awards for All aplication for Sweet Sikhi about 5 years ago. I'm assuming you guys got the cash? Hope things are going well. :wub:

Singh Ji looks through leaflets referring to Kaam and yoga, just some of the things.

One example,

Quote:

"Marriage in Sikhism is the merger of two souls into one. So in theory there would be no reason why a homosexual marriage would be prohibited in Sikhism. However as with all the other major 'faith' communities this is a topic of continuing debate."

Food for Better Sex

Eating garlic, onions and ginger will help to build up your Ojas (life force) which is the substance that maintains life and is used within our sexual fluids.

IS THIS GURMAT?