~ Camps Camps Camps - 2007 ~

wjkkwjkfateh ji

Just to let anyone from East Midlands (Leicester, Derby, Nottingham) know, who are interested in coming to sikhi camp (www.Sikhicamp.org), that transport has been sorted.

Same as Last year: Coach will leave GTBG Leicester, Nottingham and Derby sangat will be picked up at GAD Gurdwara sahib, Derby

Any other enquiries, PM me.

wjkkwjkfateh

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh Ji looks through leaflets referring to Kaam and yoga, just some of the things.

One example,

Quote:

"Marriage in Sikhism is the merger of two souls into one. So in theory there would be no reason why a homosexual marriage would be prohibited in Sikhism. However as with all the other major 'faith' communities this is a topic of continuing debate."

Food for Better Sex

Eating garlic, onions and ginger will help to build up your Ojas (life force) which is the substance that maintains life and is used within our sexual fluids.

IS THIS GURMAT?

Singh Ji looks through leaflets referring to Kaam and yoga, just some of the things.

One example,

Quote:

"Marriage in Sikhism is the merger of two souls into one. So in theory there would be no reason why a homosexual marriage would be prohibited in Sikhism. However as with all the other major 'faith' communities this is a topic of continuing debate."

Food for Better Sex

Eating garlic, onions and ginger will help to build up your Ojas (life force) which is the substance that maintains life and is used within our sexual fluids.

IS THIS GURMAT?

which leaflet is that from? i cant see one entitled kaam and yoga

i admit ive not looked at all of the leaflets on that site. I think some of them are very good however..the one about naam for instance. i just wanted to make the organisers of such camps aware that such leaflets are available which they can hand out. They should read all b4 hand to make sure what is written is acceptable

wjkk wjkf

One example,

Quote:

Food for Better Sex

IS THIS GURMAT?

i admit ive not looked at all of the leaflets on that site. I think some of them are very good however..the one about naam for instance. i just wanted to make the organisers of such camps aware that such leaflets are available which they can hand out. They should read all b4 hand to make sure what is written is acceptable

wjkk wjkf

sorry when I mentioned Kaam and yoga I meant these are subjects of concern.

the leaflet I am quoting is, "Sikhism And Sexuality (PDF)"

We have only been through some havent had time to go through all so who knows what else is in them.

One example,

Quote:

Food for Better Sex

IS THIS GURMAT?

wjkk wjkf

sorry when I mentioned Kaam and yoga I meant these are subjects of concern.

the leaflet I am quoting is, "Sikhism And Sexuality (PDF)"

We have only been through some havent had time to go through all so who knows what else is in them.

oh ok, erm i only know about this site cos manchester sikh soc gave out these leaflets at some of their events.

its up 2 you organisers whether you want to use some of them or not.

fateh