South Asian Christian Funamentalists Daring To Attack Sikhism?

Guest no one important

why is it that sikhs who left sikhism always have to insult it.................btw jesus on the cross was crying because god had abandoned him.............god never abandoned sikh gurus!

btw jesus on the cross was crying because god had abandoned him.............god never abandoned sikh gurus!

ooooooooooh is it that why Jesus says "why have you forsaken me?" i watched The Passion of the Christ last week and never understood why he sed that........................(penny finally drops)

imho all religions are beautiful in their own way but it is man's perception and disstortion that destroys it's credibility..........................you shouldnt slander one faith to prove ur own is better cos WE ALL WORSHIP THE SAME GOD!!!!!!!!! that is what i never understand about these kind of articles..........what are they gonna prove by saying that........................(and nearly all that stuff is biased and based on personal issues rather than FACT...........................................lol rolleyes.gif

Guest Guest

That Christian chats crap.......seems like he has problem with Sikh Rehat Maryada (code of conduct) in western life rather than Sikhism.

Just as we do sweeping or hovering everyday to get rid of the filth and dirt, the same reason we doPaath everyday (our mind gets filthy).

Guest Guest

Rajwin Singh Sandhu==

If the guy knows anything about the Sikh religion, why would he continue to use Singh as his middle name?

He insults Guru Gobind singh ji, all I can say is hear Bhai Parminder Singh - Guru Gobind Singh Ji katha.

Guest Guest

Whats really interesting is

Who is no1 important?

What if it is Rajwin Singh Sandhu trying to promote his views here?

There are people who dont know anything and are new to sikhism or non kes dharis trying to come into sikhism and we have threads like these which promote wrong but to the eye of someone who is ignorant and unawrae will seem right.

PROMOTING THE WRONG

Rajwin Singh Sandhu==

If the guy knows anything about the Sikh religion, why would he continue to use Singh as his middle name?

He insults Guru Gobind singh ji, all I can say is hear Bhai Parminder Singh - Guru Gobind Singh Ji katha.

This is a quote taken from a comment made on this article: -

Theory – one must stay cool calm and collected at all times

Practice – many sikhs suffer from high blood pressure. The tighter the turban – the angrier they get. Advice: take the turban off, lighten your burdens, you’ll have less weight on your head & your blood pressure will drop.

I cant believe how rude and immature people can be...........this article has realy angered me...........i know i shouldnt be but its like someone saying something hurtful to ur parents.................sikhi is my everything and i hte when people used their own personal narrowminded prejudices to attak ones faith.......

so i left a comment too............hehehehehehehe..............i wernt rude but i just put Mr Singh Christian in his place..................aaaaaaaaaaah feel better now

xx

btw jesus on the cross was crying because god had abandoned him.............god never abandoned sikh gurus!

ooooooooooh is it that why Jesus says "why have you forsaken me?" i watched The Passion of the Christ last week and never understood why he sed that........................(penny finally drops)

yh i watched it as welll, i didnt quite get the bit where a drop fell from the sky? what was that?...i asked some one and they goes it was God's tear? :@

Guest Guest

close this topic because it has nothing to do with Sikhi.

...just about a ranting igronant convert. May Guru Jee guide him back to Sikhi.

no point in debating which religion is better because they only look at the negatives of each other, to put each other down.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

yh i watched it as welll, i didnt quite get the bit where a drop fell from the sky? what was that?...i asked some one and they goes it was God's tear? :@

i didnt even see that bin.....................lol..................Goad's tear? oooooookaaaaaay so God was crying cos Jusus suffered? even though Jesus was returning to God and eaverything that happend to Jesus wahs pre-ordained.............................???? :umm:

The Bible itself has bee re-written and imho has also been distroted.........i mean what happend to Chrisy AFTER he came back to life..............isnt there like a good 60yrs of his life that isnt accounted for? grin.gif

im not critising but i hear that many different accounts that i get a wee bit confused..........