SADDA HAAKMA KHYAAL BHULL JAAWI NA

ASI MAUT NU GALAY DE NAAL LAA LEYA

SANNU MAUT DE DARAAWE NA DARAAEE NA :v :g

AWESOME JOB SINGHO ^_^^_^;):(

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First. thank you and well done Gursikho.

I had a question. At home we have a seperate preetty modest room for Guru Granth Sahib Ji. We call it baba ji's room. Have parkash area and a full bed for sukhasan. This summer I baught in a library to put sikhi books in it. Although All the special granths (as in the translation pothee and translation in other laguage of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as kept on the bed where the sukhasan is done. But the rest of the books like bhai randhir singh's books which also contains gurbani tuks etc. and other books from different writers, i put them in the library. Is that OK? i mean it clean, no dust or anything, and on top of the library i put a rumala cause some books, actually most books have gurbanee tuks in it.

or should i also take out the book that have gurbani tuks and put them with the pothees?

anyways... i was a little scared after reading this that maybe i wasnt respecting it enough by putting those book on shelves.....

:-(

BHOLLLLLLLLLEY SOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAL!

SAAAAAAAAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

May God bless those Holy sould with Chrardikala

Naam Dhan and Sikhi DHan ^_^

May WAheguru always look after those Holy souls ^_^^_^

Bhulla CHukka maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguru will Bless all those involved in this. Great Respect for all of you ^_^^_^

I would still want to confirm the post made by Gurmukh. There must have been an error in it.

Daughter, That is perfectly fine, our guru is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji....... but if there is some peice or paper with Gurbani on it and is lying around, and noone is using it... we should disperse it with water, before just disposing it off in the bin.

Guest SikhForLife
but if there is some peice or paper with Gurbani on it and is lying around, and noone is using it... we should disperse it with water, before just disposing it off in the bin.

according to the SGPC u can burn em

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa ,Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Great I was having that doubt...

What about the pictures of Guru, Im not gonna disperse it anyway... but im just wondering as I when I used to read the ajeet newspaper (a publication in punjab) it had a lot of pictures of Guru's, If you want to dispose them then what should be done?

So in this case we can either give to the Gurudwara ?! what else can be done... just wondering