Fighting Good Or Bad For Ur Sister?

Guest _unknown_

Wait a min.. Why u gonna beat him for?? Even if you do beat him (which is illegal), would you still think that ur cuzin will change her views and may not date or see any other guy in future? Of course she will continue to do what she think is right !!!

Long term plan should be giving spiritual advice to ur sis thru nimarta/loving way....

Wait a min.. Why u gonna beat him for?? Even if you do beat him (which is illegal), would you still think that ur cuzin will change her views and may not date or see any other guy in future? Of course she will continue to do what she think is right !!!

Long term plan should be giving spiritual advice to ur sis thru nimarta/loving way....

:nihungsmile:

like u did to me long agooo or was it Mehtab singh :@ when i asked a stupid question! (but it was just to help me understand life nd thankfully no guy was involved lol)\

such good brothers to have blush.gif

hmm, it seems like your responses are more from your personal view rather than gurmat. They are both punjabi. i believe that they shouldn't be allowed to see eachother because it's disrespectful towards the family, it ruins the family name, love leads to lust, say they break up, no one will want to marry her... this is my reason for harming him. if nothing else succeeds in making them see that, then physical force is the way to go..... i gave the guy and my sis/cousin a warning. they are both over 18, older than me. i believe that this is the right way to go ????????

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Well saying that the answer should be from gurmat: then what does "family honor" have to do with anything? That's a cultural thing strictly for "punjabis".

As a gursikh, some might consider dating to be wrong, but that is THEIR choice to decide their own path, not yours, nor your family. We forget that no one is born a sikh, you must actively seek sikhi. If they are not interested, then we have no right to force our views upon them, regardless of if we agree with them or not. Gurbani says that at the end of the day, they will be judged by their own actions, their mistakes will teach them their lessons.

If you want to beat them, you are not only committing a criminal act, you are disobeying your own Guru as well. Have you EVER seen ANY instance where a Guru beat someone just because they didn't agree with how to live their life? Doing a violent act like that will just prove that you are NOT a sikh and have NOT been paying any attention to what our Gurus gave up their lives for.

Your cuz/sis is over 18. She has as much of a right to decide what to do with her life as you have a right to decide how you want to live yours.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!