Canada 'warned' Of Air India Plot

gupt_kaur

cant believe that man, that our fellow brothers could commit such a terrible act..............revenge is not the answer cos if it was why didnt Guru Gobind Singh avenge the death of His entire family............cos only God can provide Justice and by carry out such acts we are protraying ourselves not better than those muslims who use Islam to justify terrorism in 9/11.............. :@

bhul chuck maaf

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa WaheguruJiKiFateh

Please Read Soft target By Zuhair Kashmeri & Brian McAndrew. It is a very hard book to get hold of now but is a must read. You can get a limited preview at the link below and hopefully this will help you to understand the situation a little better. If anyone has this book can you please take the time to scan and upload it so that the Sangat can share in this knowledge.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=4nCgC4o...yO62Ij_kcZ5YdbY

I hope this helps & keep uo the Positive Seva

The Truth is High, but Higher still is truthful living.

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa WaheguruJiKiFateh

Guest Dancing Warrior

Below is an extract and Some thing you wont find in the book Soft target which will become pretty obvious after one reads the so called book based on “credible opinions”

Coroners court on 17th September 1985 Cork, Ireland

Dr John Hogan reports before Coroner Cornelius Riordan on 17th September 1985 Cork, Ireland in the inquest of the victims of the bombing of Air India Flight 128 also called Kanishka.

Dr Hogan tells the inquest about a Bibi Ji who after falling from the plane as it disintegrated , she miraculously was alive when she hit the water only to be overcome by the cold and the water. She eventually drowned. Upon her autopsy it was found that the Bibi Ji was pregnant with a healthy five month old baby boy growing in her womb, who had also survived the fall only to drown within his mothers womb.

I hope you all remember her in your Ardas and all the other victims of this horrific crime against humanity.

May Dharamraj be equally unsparing on those who are responsible.

Fateh’

I think some of us have judged a bit to early. As we go through school we are always thought to think outside of the box am i correct? As well as to clearly understand what the news is trying to say, how much are facts, what bias is there and so on. I like anyone else am devestated for the deaths of many people, what ever God wills happens right.

So i get to my point...

As we all know, the tragic events that occured in the 80s,90s, we are well aware of the involvment of the Indian government and its attempt to stop "Khalistan". As the movement was getting internationally known, in U.S congress, the Canadian Parliment, India was left alone since they were in no win situation because of the deadly riots that occured in the democratic india. As a result the Indian government had deliberetly placed bombs and had framed the Singhs, and were held responsible. Though most may agree, but think about it, Why couldn't those singhs be sentenced? Where did all the evidence go? How come the RCMP, CSIS the highest authority figures in all of Canada fail to prosecute the very Singhs, that had allegdly placed Bombs on the airplane.

well just my opinion.

Good points. If you look at the bombing plot keeping such a thing hidden if it was done by Singhs would be well nigh impossible. If we're to believe the Indian government account of the Singhs doing it, we should be aware that these Singhs weren't professionals like the IRA or ETA. They were amateurs and amateurs leave a truck load of evidence behind. With all the resources at the command of the Canadian government why couldn't they convict two amateurs if they had really been the ones who have done it. Another point is that why did the verdict in the two Singhs trial come as such a shock? It was because the canadian media rather than reporting honestly on the case were sensationalising it and had virtually found these two Singhs guilty. Along with this was the disgusting attitude of the relatives of those who died on the plane. After the case they came across as wanting these two Singhs to be found guilty and that they didn't really care whether they were the ones who had done the bombing or not. We can all sympathtise with their loss but they should want answers and to find the scum that did the bombing and not just to add another two victims to the 329 that were on the plane.

Indian government involvement is in the realms of possibility and anyone who thinks that the Indian government would not kill 329 of its own citizens in order to blacken the name of the Khalistan movement is living in cloud cuckoo land!