Kanishka Aeroplane Bombing

wjkk wjkf

i had heard about kanishka aeroplane bombing by sikhs a few years back...now, i read in newspaper about it that singhs have offered someone to plant the bomb in plane ... anyways, whatever actually happened,,,is ther anyone who can enlighten me about it? i want to get complete information..i mean its reason, its objectives and its consequences...

i don't know much about it...also tell me if killing of innocent people can be justified...

wat i personally feel is that waheguru has not given us the right to kill innocent people.. killing guilty is alright but why should we kill innocent people for the achievement of khalistan...

gurfateh ji

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the book SOFT TARGET, u will come to know everything.

The bombing was a work of India Consulate in Canada.

Each the the consuls who where in Canada in the Indian Consulate where spies: Surinder Mallik, Davinder Singh Ahluwalia and Brij Mohan Lal

The mission was to defame Bh. Talwinder Singh BAbbar and Babbar Khalsa, also the Khalistan movement.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mojoflix.com/Download/22178/1/T...ndia-Canada.wmv

Download and watch this, I managed to find the video that RAW had taken off youtube. Its very interesting and sheds light and asks questions on the dark world of covert Indian govt funded terrorism.

Whatever the truth is the air india disaster is a terrible tradegy and needs to be put in context to what the Indian army did at our holiest shrine. What crimes they (indian army) carried out there also, what lengths, what evils this brahmin indian state is willing carry out to preserve unity regadless the wishes of its popolus. And not forgetting the anti-sikh riots where over 5,000 innocent sikh men, women and children where brutally murdered systematically by the congress state indian goverment armed mobs in just 3 days of bloodletting by a failed Indian State. One innocent Sikh life pains us, but 5,000 + an attack on our holiest shrine is a declaration of war and cries out for jusitce/ retaliation.

Each the the consuls who where in Canada in the Indian Consulate where spies: Surinder Mallik, Davinder Singh Ahluwalia and Brij Mohan Lal

The mission was to defame Bh. Talwinder Singh BAbbar and Babbar Khalsa, also the Khalistan movement.

really, because from the same book- soft target, Talvinder singh parmar consider as GOI Agent.

You can read soft target book regarding some of shocking revealtions on talvinder singh parmar, ie- bhai fauja singh ji's wife accused him for hijacking the peaceful movement. Soft target book has became such a reliable source for sikhs these days, oh off course people who sympathize with babbar will brush shady areas in parmar and malik's life they are pretty quick to use this book as reference yet hesitant to discuss some of fine issues in there because it challenges their beleif, they - panthic weekly guys quoting only stuff from there which suits their agenda, quote stuff on talvinder singh parmar from that book they wont because obviously that stuff is unreliable, same typical home made cook recipe articles just pick and chooose..that just shows their crediblity.

If you want to quote from the book- soft target, atleast read it fully. Our sikh soo called leaders jump on the bandwagon quoting from this book-soft target right, left and center yet hold double standards supporting certain self-proclaimed khalistani figures which this book clearly bought fwd how shady some area in lifes really were. !

read this book draw your own conculstions from it, check the index - and look for talvinder singh parmar- read the pages talk about him, atleast do something productive which is read this book throughly instead of parroting other speeches on how high and mighty this book really is and yet hold double standards regarding certain self-proclaimed khalistani figures which the same book criticize.

anyway here is the download link to download the book:

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Text...get%20ebook.pdf

enjoy !

really, because from the same book- soft target, Talvinder singh parmar consider as GOI Agent.

You can read soft target book regarding some of shocking revealtions on talvinder singh parmar, ie- bhai fauja singh ji's wife accused him for hijacking the peaceful movement. Soft target book has became such a reliable source for sikhs these days, oh off course people who sympathize with babbar will brush shady areas in parmar and malik's life they are pretty quick to use this book as reference yet hesitant to discuss some of fine issues in there because it challenges their beleif, they - panthic weekly guys quoting only stuff from there which suits their agenda, quote stuff on talvinder singh parmar from that book they wont because obviously that stuff is unreliable, same typical home made cook recipe articles just pick and chooose..that just shows their crediblity.

If you want to quote from the book- soft target, atleast read it fully. Our sikh soo called leaders jump on the bandwagon quoting from this book-soft target right, left and center yet hold double standards supporting certain self-proclaimed khalistani figures which this book clearly bought fwd how shady some area in lifes really were. !

read this book draw your own conculstions from it, check the index - and look for talvinder singh parmar- read the pages talk about him, atleast do something productive which is read this book throughly instead of parroting other speeches on how high and mighty this book really is and yet hold double standards regarding certain self-proclaimed khalistani figures which the same book criticize.

anyway here is the download link to download the book:

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Text...get%20ebook.pdf

enjoy !

I agree, though one can understand the sentiments expressed by bagri when operation blue star took place. I mean, im sure had the vatican or mecca been attacked similar militant figures would have made similar statements. We also got to remember at that time, in 1980s, people were more assertive, more ready to speak their mind without fear of consequence.

The geo-political circumstances changed when george right wing neo-con backed bush (with total specturm dominance agenda) came into power and draft laws were passed outlawing seperatist militant groups. This was before 9/11 happened... which shows they govts knew it was coming ( had prior knowledge of al-qaeda's desires to take down the twin towers) but had to lay the ground work to make sure they had the legislation to round up islamics who were opposed to western govt's plans to have military bases all around the globe and occuping strategic natural resource interests aboard.

As for this guy parmer and others involved... we cant make out who is totally in the clear, the book soft target accuses parmer of being in the pay of GOI, as you rightly say. What we do know is that until the canadian govt have a full and fair open public enquiry addressing the points made by the book soft target. The finger of suspicion will always pointed firmly at the GOI involvement and parmar, reyat and malik ..dubious shady figures in all this.

Guest Dancing Warrior

Namstang your analysis is spot on, the only thing of any substance in the book “Soft Target” is the review on Talwinder. Its about time people from certain ideologies wake us and open their eyes to the truth and admit that these guys are terrorists and they are behind this act of demonic conspiracy guised as angels of the Khalsa Panth, and freedom fighters. The other thing the legendary book fails to review in full is how incompetent these terrorists were as they actually intended the plane not to blow up in mid air but at London Heathrow on the tarmac without life loss, the Asset assassination on the Indian government went very wrong. What the dimwits hadn’t calculated was the additional time delays of the flight before it took off across the Atlantic running short of time the timer was set for, the bomb exploded just near Cork, Ireland.

Bagri and Malik were both found guilty so where do people get off saying that 'Sikhs' did bombing! Check out the so-called evidence the Canadian government had on these two guys and how they wasted millions of dollars pursuing a malicious prosecution of these guys.

http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/Jdb-txt/SC/05/...005BCSC0350.htm

I think you ment not guilty.

The canadian govt, more specifically its spy agencies, are trying to cover its tracks, trying to hide & destory evidence that links the bombings to the indian embassy. Beucase if it comes out that Indian govt played a crucial role, then it would dam both governments. So at all costs they are trying to manipulate the media, make up stories and testimonies and produce "evidance" in a desperate attempt to shift focus on the real culprits (govt terror agencies)