Riddle Through This

Guest ?

I've always considered sukh/dukh to be heads/tails of the coin. When it lands on heads, we're happy and everything goes well. When its tails, we're unhappy. What we've forgotten is that we have been given a coin, a gift from Maharaj, and we have forgotten its True Value.

It's like a mate giving you a pound coin and then you obsess over the fact that it was tails up when he gave it to you, when you wanted heads up. It's a £1 coin! It has value!

i like the sehaj answer it's what i was thinking and would be my answer, until that last post.

in which case i'd say it's sukh. you've stated dukh is sukh, so 'landing' on sukh and 'landing' on dukh, both give sukh. it says dukh is sukh but it doesn't say that sukh is dukh. ie you can state iron is metal but metal is not nessecarily iron. that's what i think anyway (probably wrong after all that lol)

Guest Papi
GurFateh

I got this off a sikh friend:

There's two sides to a coin

ones happy, ones sad

dukh is sukh

so what is that coin when its merged?

the analogy doens't hold one u merge :TH: when u merge there is no dukh and there is no sukh, the only thing thats there is sehaj, bhana. you stay calm even if you are being chopped into a million pieces and you stay calm even if you get what you have been wanting your entire life (this is a bad example because at that stage one doesn't have any wants)