Recommend Books To Read Plz

Guest begger

Guest begger

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ke fateh to all my brothers and sisters i love you all.

I have a question and i was wondering if all the blessed souls and gursikhs here who have naam dan can help me for only the gursikhs are my support. i drink the water sangat has put their feet in i wish my sins of past lives can be erased. waheguru.

Dass was wondering what are some good, long books that talk in detail about history of sikhism's roots and sakhis are? etc Pref to read in english and would hope gursikhs here can name me a few books i can go buy from sacha sauda.

Dass has noticed lots of time is being wasted at work, home and school when he is distracted from fellow guru ke pyare when they are talking about sinful acts

i would like to wash more sins i carry by advancing my failure life into something which can be beneficial to the kaum and my brothers and sisters! for i can then have a reason to be useful for others!

pleaes do kirpa on this poor begger

Guest Guest
Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ke fateh to all my brothers and sisters i love you all.

I have a question and i was wondering if all the blessed souls and gursikhs here who have naam dan can help me for only the gursikhs are my support. i drink the water sangat has put their feet in i wish my sins of past lives can be erased. waheguru.

Dass was wondering what are some good, long books that talk in detail about history of sikhism's roots and sakhis are? etc Pref to read in english and would hope gursikhs here can name me a few books i can go buy from sacha sauda.

Dass has noticed lots of time is being wasted at work, home and school when he is distracted from fellow guru ke pyare when they are talking about sinful acts

i would like to wash more sins i carry by advancing my failure life into something which can be beneficial to the kaum and my brothers and sisters! for i can then have a reason to be useful for others!

pleaes do kirpa on this poor begger

Bhai Randheer Singh jis books, any one every single one goes in detail and there so cool!

Bandigi Nama, will help your jeevan its such a good book!

stuff like sodhi chamatkaar and kalgidhar chamatkaar.

khalsa jeevan - jeevan of sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa

prabhodh chandhar natak

amrit ras 1&2

steeks - gurbani and meanings.

gur bilaas

sao sakhi

and the list goes on and on. those above, as well as others, tell you about gursikh jeevan and there are loads of sakhian.