Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

Guest Gupt Singhni

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ wake me up, i'll do it too. who doesn't want a pretty wife tongue.gif

SUREEEEEEEEEE.. two patileeeeee of mitteh chol, i hope the cops don't arrest us for putting chol in the middle of the crossing tongue.gif .

ps: i might find a bibi with her mitteh chollah da patilla at the crossing too :wubc: looking for a handsome hubby :e:

Horocopes are false. The statements made are not only general but have a secret messgae underlying their quotations which makes you respond. For example the horoscope may claim to say "Money is coming your way". In response to this you may have a go on the National Lottery, and may win the jackpot or even £10.

To me they are false and if the predictions happen, then it is a mere coinsidence.

Sorry if i have offended anyone, as this was not my intention.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

naaaa its allll rubish. people are fooled into thinking its real because of somthing called "probability" that exists.

some1 who thinks they can read the future, looks up at the stars and moon, and writes nonsense down for capricorn, aquarious, ect.

well im supposedly aquarious but if the column the person wrote applies to me, then it also applies to about 500,000,000 (half a billion) other people around the world. which is total rubbish!

they often write something very vague that every1 can relate to.

e.g. "u will have money problems" , well who doesnt????

"u will be jofull 2day"

ect ect ,, more often than not u will feel u can relate to it in 1 way or another even though its all nonsense, its more 2 do with probability.

Reht Maryada

Chapter XI

Article XVIII

(g) Consulting horoscopes for determining which day or date is auspicious, or otherwise for fixing the day of the marriage, is a sacrilege.

Anyone who believes in horoscopes is a <banned word filter activated> and not a Sikh.

Only the weak willed, easily deluded, uneducated, and unscientific mind believes in horoscopes.

I want to thank certain members of this forum for exposing themselves in having these attributes.

Guest jap naam
I believe a hukamnama is the only thing we should refer to in our lives when it comes to things like this.

:TH: Only turn to God

naaaa its allll rubish. people are fooled into thinking its real because of somthing called "probability" that exists.

some1 who thinks they can read the future, looks up at the stars and moon, and writes nonsense down for capricorn, aquarious, ect.

well im supposedly aquarious but if the column the person wrote applies to me, then it also applies to about 500,000,000 (half a billion) other people around the world. which is total rubbish!

they often write something very vague that every1 can relate to.

e.g. "u will have money problems" , well who doesnt????

"u will be jofull 2day"

ect ect ,, more often than not u will feel u can relate to it in 1 way or another even though its all nonsense, its more 2 do with probability.

So what of my experience with my own horoscope, where the guy was able to tell exactly what my personality was like better than any of my friends - what I was like, what I saw myself as and what I wanted others to see me as. Also told me about what my hopes were, my dreams and ideals and other things that no one knows about other than me. All this and all he got was a bit of paper with my name, DOB, time of birth and city of birth, and it was all done via post.

Like I said in my previous post, the majority are too generalised to apply but horoscopes can be accurate - remember not all are fraudsters.