Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

Guest Gupt Singhni

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't but why does it always work.

i dont either and they dont always work..

these people r clever bhenj, they just make their predictions reaaaally general

so its bound to happen to someone.

just dont read them, theyre useless.

Guest Gupt Singhni
they are real, but we are not meant to read them as we shud not listen to them so that we can change our future, tats going against gods will, plus it can change at ne time, like wat happend with baba gurbachan singh ji

How are they real?

i think that sum record of what oru future will hold is recorded in different ways through the creation. For example, im sure that somewhere in gurbani it mentions how our destiny is written on our forehead, thats just one way that Vaheguroo Ji recorded our future, i honestly do think that some of our destiny may be seen from other ways such as constellations and our hands, but as KHALSAS, we are not to hold faith in them, and were not even meant to find out what our horoscope says and try to change our future on that, thats going against Vaheguroo Ji's will, and as the Sakhi of Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji proves, Guroo Ji Mahraj can change our future record as he wishes, i beleive, even gurbani mentions about how Guroo Sahib can change what is written on our forehead as it pleases him. So, even though horoscopes may hold some truth, they are not for khalsas to read, they are not for us to use to try to change our destiny.