Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥

Guru Piario Sadh Sangat Ji,

This 'letter' still needs to be ratified and accepted by the Sikh Sahibhan and Panth. Here's the tv news report from a few minutes ago - http://panthkijeet.blogspot.com/2007/05/bu...b-part-xii.html

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a firm believer if we get the homeland so be it, but if we dont, then its not end of our Sikhi really, but people who go too far i.e. violence and acting all hard and stuff, the moral of the story is not to get involved with people who are highly extremist! I dont put all who are for khalistan in one basket, some people have intellectual awareness and some people, well need I say more.

explain one thing can you preach sikhi in india the answer is no they call all sikh hindus the call ours gurus hindus in uk at the vhp and rss they called all sikh as hindu.

you are manmukh and coward

it is very clear that we do need raj khalsa raj, kalistan . and if you are happy in hindustan then you are a hindu

I am a firm believer if we get the homeland so be it, but if we dont, then its not end of our Sikhi really, but people who go too far i.e. violence and acting all hard and stuff, the moral of the story is not to get involved with people who are highly extremist! I dont put all who are for khalistan in one basket, some people have intellectual awareness and some people, well need I say more.

explain one thing can you preach sikhi in india the answer is no they call all sikh hindus the call ours gurus hindus in uk at the vhp and rss they called all sikh as hindu.

you are manmukh and coward

it is very clear that we do need raj khalsa raj, kalistan . and if you are happy in hindustan then you are a hindu

So what let them slander, does it invade my personal sikhi, no! Remember sticks and stones may break my bones, but slandering and name calling wont! If you read Guru Granth Sahib and take a chill pill you will no that the slanderers will have ashes in their mouth, but oh no you dont want to do that do you? You would rather display and incite racial hatred against others and waste your time on petty talk.

Who is a coward and a manmukh? Sorry but its not me who goes around being abusive and having personal attacks on other members. I dont go on being derogative abusive towards other peoples sisters, indirectly you have called some one elses sister a prostitute, let me correct myself shes your sister too, we are meant to be brothers and sisters.

Now did the Gurus slander Hindus, infact get this through your thick aligned skull that Guru Tegh Bahadhur gave shaheedi to save Hindu's aka HIND DHI CHADAR, he didnt hate Hindus like you do, and your a hypocrite, you are in Uk, go back to Punjab if you like it that much! emhi

Oh and lastly let me remind you of the basics, we sikhs treat all religions equally all lead to path of God, like Baba Nanak has said, he too had a non sikh friend called Mardana, he didnt hate him just because of his religion.

thats what damdami taksal nihang dals said .... if in starting apology was given it should have been taken in account but not now !!!! unless BJP and akalidal changes akal takths hukam ....

hun kuskiyah nehi! Cat caught his tongue, next dont give it, if you aint prepared to receive it, oh by the way pick on sumone your own little size too.

????? writing in french is not allowed here lol .... ki likheya yaar ....

hun kuskiyah nehi! Cat caught his tongue, next dont give it, if you aint prepared to receive it, oh by the way pick on sumone your own little size too.

????? writing in french is not allowed here lol .... ki likheya yaar ....

Oh jassa ji, never mind it wasnt intended for you anyway! its phrase "cat caught ur tongue" but i admire ur innocence. :devil: