Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

can anyone please write the list of incidents that have happend so far

like the granthee getting attacked, trying to burn a saroop

any fights or that thing with the undercover cop dropping his gun at darbar sahib in the midst of the sangat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Papi
that thing with the undercover cop dropping his gun at darbar sahib in the midst of the sangat
leh, "dropping his gun". guru sahib to kuch ni lukia.

now i am watching a nre report om NDTV , they called a cleanshaved baba with big specs and orange turbun woth orange clothes.

he is one of those religious gurus of some other religions who r trying to slove the situation.

he said he felt so calm in dera lucha and he said if dera assure to say sorry they all will talk wid akal takhat and say singh sahibans to close this matter here.

dera 's spkesman said that they are not sure abt akal takhat 's desicion and said what is the guaranty that akal takhat will stick to the decision if dera say sorry.

now i say that sorry is not enough now coz dera is forced to say sorry and they have no sorry feelings inside them.

dat ugly cleanshaved man with turbun said we will be responsible that akal takhat will not chage the decision.

realistically speaking its too late for khalistan. How can swords and guns fight against tanks and fighter jets?? indias army is very modern and one of the largest in the world. I think everyone is just being too hopeful in retaining khalistan in there minds. the khalsa arent meant to belong to any country so just be happy wherever you are

and how can fighter jets and tanks fight against the khalsa? how can they beat guru sahib fauj, the tanks and fighter jets will only work if guru sahib jee wants, and likely khalsa will only get raaj if guru sahib jee wants.

cleanshaved baba with big specs and orange turbun woth orange clothes

He is swami agnivesh..................lol u described him perfectly./...lol

Ahha Bhaman de ve juthi gili kar kay maro! I did a quick google search on this cleanshave and i noticed he loves to pose for pictures with ladies by his left side rolleyes.gif , i don't know how he is a swami but he looks like the pinds nieeee (pind babber) lol!

WOw that is crazy lol makes me laugh, this guy did a bad job with photoshop though! Apparently he is a big fan of Cricket, swimming and landscaping wow. He is going to get what he deserves! WJKK WJKF!

hahaha wow, thats just sad.. look at some of the picture comments..

and they're using the same image gallery as mine! hmph! :devil: tongue.gifhttp://vikramkhalsa.com/gallery/

Hopefully everything gets resolved soon.. Badal and Co.'s time has come..

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

realistically speaking its too late for khalistan. How can swords and guns fight against tanks and fighter jets?? indias army is very modern and one of the largest in the world. I think everyone is just being too hopeful in retaining khalistan in there minds. the khalsa arent meant to belong to any country so just be happy wherever you are

and how can fighter jets and tanks fight against the khalsa? how can they beat guru sahib fauj, the tanks and fighter jets will only work if guru sahib jee wants, and likely khalsa will only get raaj if guru sahib jee wants.