Coventry Youth Darbar - A True Love Story

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sangat ji

benti to all to please try and attend this programme on sunday 27th may 7pm - 12am !!!

there will be a talk and then kirtan until late

kirtanees are to come from allover , london, birmingham etc

please chek the poster

for any more information please contact myself!

guru jis kirpa try to make all efforts to come

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

post-2189-1179515066.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am not trying to be funny yh but why is it when theres a program going to take place at gurdwara why do people always mention what on menu, its like this only thing that will lure people in and only reason they going to come cus pasta and chips and pizza what ever!!!!

That means people want to go for food grin.gif

it is good to have other foods aint saying it wrong just people see english menu for langar and they like ooo yh lets defo go!!!

Bhul chuk Maaf dnt mean to offend no one

guys, maybe we should stop looking at the menu details and actualy concentrate on what the program is going to be about - Guru jee and his devotee!!!!!

this program is primarily aimed at youth who i'm sure will appreciate that the sevadaars have gone to the trouble of preparing 'english food' langar. but for those of you who like ur roti, there is usually parshaadaa langar as well as chips

and Guru ka langar is GURU KA langar after all. Its Guru Maharaj that blesses it, not anyone else, so i'm sure maharaj doesn't mind being offered chips from time to time if made with shardaa!!!

anyways, now that i've also gone off topic, let me just say again, let's concentrate on what the program is going to be about, the story of our wonderful Guru jee, Guru Nanak Dev jee and his devotee Bhai Lehna jee.