Quality In Leadership

AK-47

some body says,

sikhs got the kingdom

but they can't continue the kingdom.

may be this is right, but not even evrey time.

sikh can't go for his ownself, go for panth.

but our leader has some insect type, people in the roots of sikhsim.

leader is must for going religion or party etc.

no doubt our panth very sucessful and broadminded , good polticians in the world.

but ohna nu sodha lona jururi hai, means make them forcley n the tarck.

fateh

We all have qualities, by being Sikhs, we are warriors, leaders, we are the sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh ji. Guru ji is our leader we just need someone with the right satkar to lead us onto the right path, the person who just speaks about sikhi and the goosebumps. Sant Jarnail Bindrawala, even now listening to his parchaar gives it to me. Do we have the passion for Guru ji? Its like the fear that if you cross the panth, there will be consequences? At the moment it is all hanji, hanji!

True leaders are born and not made.

Unfortunately I don't think the current 'collective' leadership will be able to deal with the whole scale of the issues we face as many of them have their own agendas.

Just look at bhaniarawale, his followers burnt several saroops of Maharaj and the akalis (b) went to him looking for votes. And now with the sacha sauda episode they're meant to be with the panth grin.gif

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

We always talk about how weak our leadership is, about how corrupt they are, how nobody cares about what they say, how they are out of touch from the 'sikhs on the ground'.

But why? why is our leadership so poor? Why do we not seem to have leaders that can guide the panth (guide the panth under the orders of guru granth sahib ji).

When we look at leaders from the past we see strength and honour and conviction, while today that seems lost?

At the present time we are desperately in need of strong leaders to ensure the panth doesnt go down the wrong road, that it keeps to gursikh principles but that it also remains firm and delivers justice to the pappi's. But to be honest looking at the goings on in Punjab i still cant see that leader at the moment. maybe this whole episode will allow somebody to come out of the mess and shine as a leader for the future? who knows?

While harnam singh may be acting as a leader, he doesnt seem to hold much respect (or fear) nor do any of the others. the video recordings of the meeting at where the jathedhars announced their decisions was a bit upsetting. seeing singhs making such a scene whilst in guru maharajhs presence is not a good thing. yes there is bir raas, there is anger, there is disagreement with the decisions made by the leaders .... but there is also our guru, and to shout and scream etc etc in his presence is total disrespect. Im sure i remember sant jarnail singh ji in one his speeches telling the sangat off for speaking in mahrajhs presence, he said only the kirtani, granthi singh, or speaker addressing the sangat should be heard.

harnam singh couldnt control his own students from taksal, he was waving his arms but nobody seemed to be listening. would the same thing have happened if sant jarnail singh ji or sant kartar singh ji had said sit down and be quiet? i dont think so.

i believe the reason for this is the lack of respect for the leaders ... and this is becauase they lack the quality of being true leaders.

our leaders should ensure the satkar of guru sahib is top of the list. you cant battle one beadbi of guru sahib and have people screaming and fighting over guru jis saroops at the same time. if we develop true love and fear for guru sahib and sat peacefully or at least sat down in fear of disrespecting mahrajh in his presence then imagine the kirpa guru sahib would do. just ask yourself would we make such a scene if guru nanak dev ji themself were sitting in their in physical form?

while the sangat is also responsible for this, i think the leaders are failing to set good examples and failing in their duties to the panth. i think if anybody had made such a scene in fron tof sant ji as he was addressing the sangat ... then a few people may have felt the power of his teer on their heads!

Enough said.