France and Sikh Turban

S1ngh

I know some singhs in united states who are working day and night on this france and sikhs turban issue... Locals singhs and kaurs are getting petitions signed from their local gurdwaras since last week.. But i wonder what our canadian brothers/sisters are doing ?? Are they helping sikhs in france by getting petitions signed and giving other inputs?? And what about UK?? They are more close and in same continent.. UK singhs/kaurs working on it?? It would be nice to know ^_^

Btw.. it's simple process and let me know if someone needs a whole idea of how to put booth @ ur local gurdwara.. doesn't matter where u lives..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

There are petitions being signed, or will be in Bradford Uk soon. I'm sure its the same for other cities and there were petitions at the Smethwick Rehnsbai just this saturday gone.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

In some uk gurdwaras , they are signing petitions and on the main uk radio ( Punjab radio ) they are also educating ppl about this issue.

Oh yeah can we keep all these FRANCE TOPICS to one section please, cause there seem to be a lot of them on the forum now and its gonna become confusing. LEts discuss everything under one topic.