Protest At Sggs Southall Re Dss

Tony

if u was in front of me rite nw u wouldnt be speakin mate u'd go flying 10 foot in da ova way

Has guru blessed me with wings to fly or are you going to help me by bouncing me off six bellies fat tyre. dont be to cheeky bad boy you might just wet your little frilly knickers!!!!!!!

In case you don't get the meaning of his post i suggest you read agian,you Mr Sohi;s Fool,just can't stop can you ,even after Admins warned you on your behaviour,you and maqsoopakhandi,just keep on talking rubbish,and utter rubbish it is,Regardless of whether you and Sohi gang come tomorrow we will be there 12:30pm

Wow Soorpinch. great challenge. But remember the step from challenger to CHAMPION is a big one. You talk a good fight so you must be a good fighter, right? I do not want to injure beyond repair a juvenile through self defence, so I am sending my granny instead, who is in a wheel chair. That way it should be an evenly matched contest. If things get nasty please dont press charges again, I would hate for her to spend her last days in the pen.

Soorpooch V Pardhadhi [/b

venue: park avenue car park

time: 12.30pm ( had to be rescheduled from 11.30am because sirpinch found out there is chips in the langar at a Gurudwara in Wembly tomorrow, an opportunity not to be missed he said because they would of cost him £2 a bag from safeway)

The steak: winner take all purse

tactics: soorpinch works best when he knows the where abouts of his opponents purse or wallet, expect him to move clockwise around the wheel chair in the hope of catching a glimpse of the 'batwa.' Good hand and foot co ordination have helped him raise huge sums at protests, dont be surprised if he is laughing all the way to the bank at the end of this one

Pardhadhi's best hope is to stay awake! If she falls asleep it could be anyones fight. Look for her to be aggressive early by hiding her gold earings and ring in a bid to further confuse sourpooch.

outcome: the smart money is on pardhadhi but never underestimate the power of youth. The gammer rays and radiation from Soorpunch-drunks mobile phone could yet pull off another you tube bonanza

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u was in front of me rite nw u wouldnt be speakin mate u'd go flying 10 foot in da ova way

Has guru blessed me with wings to fly or are you going to help me by bouncing me off six bellies fat tyre. dont be to cheeky bad boy you might just wet your little frilly knickers!!!!!!!

In case you don't get the meaning of his post i suggest you read agian,you Mr Sohi;s Fool,just can't stop can you ,even after Admins warned you on your behaviour,you and maqsoopakhandi,just keep on talking rubbish,and utter rubbish it is,Regardless of whether you and Sohi gang come tomorrow we will be there 12:30pm

Well I Know its dinner time and nothing like eat as much as you like for free then roal around the car park to help you digest you free meal you must be costing the guru kar a fortune.

One of the serious obstacles to the improvement of our race is indiscriminate charity

Please try to refraim from telling untruths when has admin warned me about anything?

It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.

Page 63, Line 2

ਚਿਤੁ ਚਲੈ ਵਿਤੁ ਜਾਵਣੋ ਸਾਕਤ ਡੋਲਿ ਡੋਲਾਇ ॥

चितु चलै वितु जावणो साकत डोलि डोलाइ ॥

Cẖiṯ cẖalai viṯ jāvṇo sākaṯ dol dolā­ė.

The consciousness of the wicked, faithless cynics wanders around in search of transitory wealth, unstable and distracted.

Guru Nanak Dev

nd u say all we do is sit behind our screens and chat rubbish where were u punk.......lol.......o and why was there commiunty sport police out there scared that you myt have go hurt? coward!!!!

Of course I am scared, I am scared of the effect that a confrontation at our guru kar has on our sangat.

I dont intened to Knock off or have my Distar Knocked off for you gratification.

The respect and sanctaty of our guru kar is paramount, above all personal feelings.

I wouldnt want to cause a seen that would reflect in a negitive way on our panth.

After all we are still trying to overcome the damge done by the soormeh that were disiplined by gurus sangat who after loosing teeth, breaking bones, loosing distars and generally tacking a hiding.

Used the opertunity to further there political careers.

You make be aware that for his part in this diseption Sarbjit Singh Gill of Cranford no longer has the previlage of calling himself councillor Gill. Just a plain old lying bus driver Know.

Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always drive a bus. The loss of respect, honor, or esteem, ignominy, shame, the disgrace of criminals & liars.

Can you tell me if your face is in the pic so kindly provided be a member of the sangat.

please reply quicly the sespence is killing me.

Do you see how mahraj rewards bad deeds.

hey i told u before if u wanna find out hu i am then ask ne1 in southall, das all u have to do jus ask for me and come too me.

You said ask anyone in southall who you are so I asked at the missionary society. The old dude behind the desk said the only surma that he knows of is the one for sale in the cosmetics department in superdrug on the broadway. Is that where to find you then? I went there and it turns out their selling you for £1.99, or two for £3.00, I wish they would make-up their minds! :nihungsmile:

hey i told u before if u wanna find out hu i am then ask ne1 in southall, das all u have to do jus ask for me and come too me.

I dont want to find you, I'm just curious to see what a giant of a man you must be.

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

All that fuss must account for something & all the big storys must be backed up by something. What is the secret if everyone but me knows who you are, why cant I be told, I seem to be the last one on gods earth, that hasnt found out who the Great King of the sikhs soooooormaaaaaa Is.

You could very easily have answered my question with yes or no but you choose to go into one of your usual self important speaches. Anouncing how you are southall famous King of the getto. Belive it or not there is a big world out there.

Imagination is the one weapon you have in your war against reality sormah. Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane, posibily you have done that part already.

Page 632, Line 19

ਮਦਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਕੈ ਭਇਓ ਬਾਵਰੋ ਸੂਝਤ ਨਹ ਕਛੁ ਗਿਆਨਾ ॥

मदि माइआ कै भइओ बावरो सूझत नह कछु गिआना ॥

Maḏ mā­i­ā kai bẖa­i­o bāvro sūjẖaṯ nah kacẖẖ gi­ānā.

He has gone insane with the wine of Maya, and does not understand even a bit of spiritual wisdom.

To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge, believe me the way you converse

entitles you to call yourself ignorant all day.

Page 540, Line 11

ਜਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਚੇਤਿਓ ਮੇਰੀ ਜਿੰਦੁੜੀਏ ਤੇ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੂੜ ਇਆਣੇ ਰਾਮ ॥

जिन हरि हरि नामु न चेतिओ मेरी जिंदुड़ीए ते मनमुख मूड़ इआणे राम ॥

Jin har har nām na cẖėṯi­o mėrī jinḏuṛī­ė ṯė manmukẖ mūṛ i­āṇė rām.

Those who do not remember the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, O my soul - those self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant.

Guru Ram Das

Guru Teg Bahadur

So now you have managed to score aonther point in your favour, my choosing not to take up your challenge of coming to battle at 1230am must have boosted your status with the other local vermin.

How great you must feel having walked around all day holding your breath and walking on tip toes.

I am bafeled that you still think it right to treat the guru kar as a place to settle your personal scores.

Your family must be awfully strict, training you to act in accordance with rules. You seem to like to break rules espeacialy the ones on common desency & conforming to the recognized standard of propriety. How you must have been punished for breaking rules and now you are the punisher,inflicting penalty for offense, that you deem to have been brocken. Wow what a power trip.

Wake up, who are you????????????????? Are you as important as you imagine?????????????????????

The Great King of the sikhs Sormah is displeased soon there will be only five Kings left--the King of southall, the King of Spades, The King of Clubs, the King of Hearts, and the King of Diamonds.

Beware he inflicts pain on those who displease him.

The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time. You see you are never wright.

lol@ ask anyone in southall.

For someone to ask about you, they must know your name and where you are from. You expect people to say "yo do you know of some kid that calls himself "soorma" on the internet?"

As like most cases, your probably only known on your own street, for loafing around with other deadbeats and being the proud owner of a ASBO.

All you fellow brothers have seriously lost the plot. What is up with you lot, this forum should be used for constructive discusions. If you spend your efforts and energy on doing sometthing constructive, maybe our Gurudwaras will be more peaceful. Where does it say in sikhi that we should just argue and curse each other on forums. Maybe you lot just all need to grow up a bit.