Penn And Teller Expose Gandhi, Dalai Lama And Teresa

Guest Papi

u guys are fogetting that christianity just like islam believes that unless you become a christian/muslim you are dooomed to goto hell. thats why there is so much pressure to convert

Guest Dancing Warrior

From what’s being felt and stated it was better that Sikh orphans were neglected possibly perished rather than embrace Catholicism and have a chance. A statement made by the privileged and thousands of miles away, I would think those who were saved by Mother Teresa would differ in their opinions.

Where were all the Sikhs? saving for fat mercs?

From what’s being felt and stated it was better that Sikh orphans were neglected possibly perished rather than embrace Catholicism and have a chance. A statement made by the privileged and thousands of miles away, I would think those who were saved by Mother Teresa would differ in their opinions.

This would be a brilliant excuse by Apologists for softness on cruelty.

Girls "embrace" prostitution for a chance to live in some places in the world. Are they "saved" by those who give them this opportunity?

As for 'where were all the Sikhs?'...It's possible that they were saving for fat mercs, and too busy thanking Mother Teresa, while criticizing those who tried to raise awareness as too far away and privileged, and too busy suggesting "where are all the Sikhs?"

Now answer my original question ducking warrior.

Guest Dancing Warrior

Girls "embrace" prostitution for a chance to live in some places in the world. Are they "saved" by those who give them this opportunity?

As for 'where were all the Sikhs?'...It's possible that they were saving for fat mercs, and too busy thanking Mother Teresa, while criticizing those who tried to raise awareness as too far away and privileged, and too busy suggesting "where are all the Sikhs?"

Now answer my original question ducking warrior.

did any of the Accused force any girls in to prostitution? rolleyes.gif

Kindly produce infallible evidence apart from the authors clear bias that the “defendants” being prosecuted here by your convenient lynch mob kangaroo jury committed any crimes in the eyes of the law? Or else I suggest you stop polishing your Merc and lodge a complaint with the relevant law enforcement authorities. There is a system of law albeit not as concrete as your judgement. When the Jury finds them guilty, come back and mock me. LOL.gif

While mother Tareesa has done an amence amount of seva the only thing i find odd is after the 1984 Genocide in Delhi, many orphanged Sikh children were sent to Calcutta to Mother Tareesa, whom were converted to Christianity...

Bhagat Puran Singh also did seva but never forced Sikhi on anyone, his seva was to serve humanity, whereas i get the impression she was just a missionairy and seva was her tool

But i suppose being a missionairy doesn't make her seva bad....

i'm probably a nindak for saying the above, if i'm wrong i appologise as this is my opinion based on no factual research...just some of my thoughts

as long as they find god then its ok, obviously she was christian so her method was through that, after all its HIS hukam, which is perfect , but its hard to judge people with little info......