Answering Shakz On Khalistan

Nihaal there is nothing wrong in expressing your political views but when you start saying sikhs are yelling our water our water, are you part of the same Bharat breed which yells,

"SAADA KASHMIR SAADA KASHMIR!!!!"

don't insult the millions of Punjab farmers who work their tails off to feed the nation. last I checked farms need water. when they are starved of water, crops die. limit your fanatic anti-khalistani views to some logical arguments rather than falling into your own pit of anger and hatred against a group of people, who at the end of the day, are your fellow sikh brothers and sisters.

It is amazing that amritdharis such as yourself, as you claim, have managed to reach such a high avastha and moral ground that you've trained your mind to living amongst the people who murdered your people and raped your sisters, only to be awarded medals of patriotism; but to live amongst khalistanis is unimaginable. khalistanis make you so angry and upset, yet the likes of KPS Gill who would be tried of war crimes in any civilized country other than India doesn't even make you blink. A bunch of internet kharkoos has made you post wildly, yet real deaths , real murders, real genocide has not made your sikh spirit awake? after all the nitnem and gurbaani, you haven't managed to spend your energy towards the likes of Tytler, Brar, Gill, Badal, etc etc? After all the gurbaani you have found that your biggest obstacle in your spiritual journey are the "ten" khalistanis that you cliam exist in the world? Just ten people making an amritdhari singh such as yourslef so angry makes me wonder what level of spirituality you are talking from. what i see is a sipritual and moral hypocrisy from people like you.

the demand of khalistan is not the result of some new breed of crazy fanatical sikhs. the last i checked, sikh from the beginning of time have always fought against injustice and tyranny. the khalistan movement would have died a natural death if simple demands like punishing murderers and rapists and repealing anti-sikh laws etc. But instead the gov't chose to silence the movement by brutal and inhumane ways.

you want the source of khalistan. go yell at the forces which govern India. They are the head of the problem. Just as the body dies when the head is cut off, the khalistan movement will die a quick and complete death if the head of the source is cut off. the source is the corrupt brahamnical forces, but the Indian gov't has barinwashed the common Indian into thinking the khalistan movement is some spontaneous foreign hatched conspiracy to undermine the unity of india. For god sakes Sikhs made India, why did they wish to destroy it? They didn't, the sikhs were betrayed.

Relax, take a deep breath, and take your Sikhi inspired spirit to fight the real source of the menace you call khalistan.

Take your own advice brother. You say don't fight for a little piece of and, fight for the whole world. OK, take your own advice and fight the promoters of genocide and mass cremations rather than a bunch of internet kharkoos and khalistanis who number merely ten according to you. you ask us to fight for the world yet you choose to waste your time arguing with a bunch of internet kharkoos. hun saanu das assi teriyaan galaan te ki jakeen kariyeh?

peace.

get ur facts rite mate u think u no it all huh ur on about me liking kps gill ova the khalistanis did i say that u joka no way he a dusht and dusht should me killed thats it end of, im just onabout people nowadays who focus to much on khalistan like ur self ur clearly forgeting what im saying in ma post and instead u oik and choose to suit u, so therefore are u in panjab what are u doing for panjab, cuz its always the case here the media hypes it up more and more, so just face it ur own brothers and sisters aswell dont want khalistan, like i said before i used to be so hardcore about khalistan but if i die tmo and all my life i was just dwelling on khalistan i will never attain mukhtee, even though amritdhari it dont mean we all ok now, no it dont work like that takin amrit is jus a step in the school and we have to pass, and khalistan is surely not in any subject for me and my fellow sikhs to attain mukhtee...

peace

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol what a joke i cant even be bothered to reply to that crap lol the argument for khalistan has no leg to stand on (the country)

all i no is majority of the panth isnt for khalistan but only like ten people are, even ask the gorey sikhs for their views for khalistan they will laugh and think na not for the khalsa panth.... what is the diffrence of u hardcore fanatic khalistanis to the jews and the palestinians fighting for land but i no 1 thing maharaj made the khalsa diffrnt to all or these puppets, instead if fighting for land we should focus on our familys and friends who are drifting from sikhi and our girls getn converted, but no ulot decide to fight for ur virtual state on the net and all talk, what will become of our gurdwarey in india? can we afford any more religious shrines lost huh and most of all ulot giv it 10 on the net and at hyde park but what are ulot actually doing? lol what a joke may vaheguru bless u narrow minded fanatics and make u realise vahegurus naam is most important, i mean i no u fantaics would rather listen to khalistani jagowale songs rather than do ur nitnem lol well done the truth hurts ulot so carry on dwelling on the past and go against guru jis hukam END OF :TH:

GURFATEH

...gulmai has its roots so strong in u my friend, that u carry on playing the same tune, u do wot u want to do.

i have nothing against u being a gulam of india,

You being so patriotic about being Hindustani, that you even go to the length of calling ur fellow Sikhs puppets,

..and khalistani jagowale songs, wot (they are not songs but kvisre), if u didn't know this then u r not sikh grin.gif

..and dont keep repeating the same thing over and over again,and you dont worry about the sikh shrines or gurdwares or anything relating to sikhs, we will take care of that. :TH:

lol what a joke i cant even be bothered to reply to that crap lol the argument for khalistan has no leg to stand on (the country)

all i no is majority of the panth isnt for khalistan but only like ten people are, even ask the gorey sikhs for their views for khalistan they will laugh and think na not for the khalsa panth.... what is the diffrence of u hardcore fanatic khalistanis to the jews and the palestinians fighting for land but i no 1 thing maharaj made the khalsa diffrnt to all or these puppets, instead if fighting for land we should focus on our familys and friends who are drifting from sikhi and our girls getn converted, but no ulot decide to fight for ur virtual state on the net and all talk, what will become of our gurdwarey in india? can we afford any more religious shrines lost huh and most of all ulot giv it 10 on the net and at hyde park but what are ulot actually doing? lol what a joke may vaheguru bless u narrow minded fanatics and make u realise vahegurus naam is most important, i mean i no u fantaics would rather listen to khalistani jagowale songs rather than do ur nitnem lol well done the truth hurts ulot so carry on dwelling on the past and go against guru jis hukam END OF :TH:

GURFATEH

...gulmai has its roots so strong in u my friend, that u carry on playing the same tune, u do wot u want to do.

i have nothing against u being a gulam of india,

You being so patriotic about being Hindustani, that you even go to the length of calling ur fellow Sikhs puppets,

..and khalistani jagowale songs, wot (they are not songs but kvisre), if u didn't know this then u r not sikh grin.gif

..and dont keep repeating the same thing over and over again,and you dont worry about the sikh shrines or gurdwares or anything relating to sikhs, we will take care of that. :TH:

lol yeah if u puting hindustan zindabaad in my mouth then u carry on if it makes u hapi ulot like to point fingers dont u and like i said before mate i aint gulam im a sikh and try my best to hold the khalsa values and i walk free and azzaaad but yeah i call people puppets wen they choose like urself to be gulam and also i am british end of i onli respect india yes india because of my sikhi heritage came from there also it was onli nowaydays that it was called india or bharat but like i said i aint gulam my fellow sikhs are not gulam at this present day but ulot choose to be gulam lol lol lol lol lol and if my roots are gulam thats a direct attack on the khalsa values mate so watch wat u say n also like i said if u want anyday mate face to face cuz it ulot like jai ho that choose to not accept any other view apart from khalistani views, hmmm let me see ur at home talkin about khalistan doing nothing just talkin on the net let me see u mite be tryna find out some info then hey hmmm interesting grin.gif

lol yeah if u puting hindustan zindabaad in my mouth then u carry on if it makes u hapi ulot like to point fingers dont u and like i said before mate i aint gulam im a sikh and try my best to hold the khalsa values and i walk free and azzaaad but yeah i call people puppets wen they choose like urself to be gulam and also i am british end of i onli respect india yes india because of my sikhi heritage came from there also it was onli nowaydays that it was called india or bharat but like i said i aint gulam my fellow sikhs are not gulam at this present day but ulot choose to be gulam lol lol lol lol lol and if my roots are gulam thats a direct attack on the khalsa values mate so watch wat u say n also like i said if u want anyday mate face to face cuz it ulot like jai ho that choose to not accept any other view apart from khalistani views, hmmm let me see ur at home talkin about khalistan doing nothing just talkin on the net let me see u mite be tryna find out some info then hey hmmm interesting grin.gif

i call u a gulam hows thats attack on khalsa values LOL.gif

& u want to discuss face to face well ok

.......i will be free next week from tusday

who supports khalistan to attain mukhti?

just because you supported khalistan and made it the path of salvation in your life, doesn't mean the concept of a independent sikh homeland is flawed, it just means you never understood it. Like hindus make Hindustan out to be their religion and greatest accomplishment, you made khalistan into some mukhti giving purpose in life. and liek gurbaani says, when you place your hopes in anything but waaheguru, you will always be disappointed. khalistan is a means to an end goal, not the end goal.

It's a freedom movement man. not a way to salvation. i'm sorry if you have encountered people who think khalistan is their path to salvation, god bless them with some giaan.

also, i'm sorry to take personal shots at you as i don't know you. all i would suggest is to read about the jeevans of khalistani martyrs. The likes of bhai satwant singh had no hatred for any religious group nor did bhai sukha and jinda.

one interesting thing you will notice is that no khalistani ever glorifies anyone who killed innocent hindus or civilians. look at the pics in panthic guru ghars, you will always see pics of famous shaheeds such as bhai sukha, bhai jinda, satwant singh, beant singh, sant jarnail singh ji, bhai amrik singh ji, etc etc. you will not find one photo of the morons who killed innocent hindus off buses and raped women. nobody even knows the names of those alleged khalistanis who enaged in such inhuamne acts, they are just obscure figures with no identity.

yet lets look at the anti-khalistani camp's glorified heroes; KP Gill, gen Brar, indira gandhi, ajit sandhu, rajiv gandhi, beant sio, etc etc. these people all have the blood of innocents on their hands.

so on the one side we have khalistanis who never honor or remembers idiots who kill innocents, yet the anti-khalistanis not only glorify murderers, but also award them medals of patriotism and seats in parliament.

sacha sauda guy gets gov't security, simranjit singh mann sits in jail for putting a pic of dilawar singh ji on beant sio's statue. eh hai tuhaada bharat mahaan.

don't base your views on khalistan by arguing back and forth on the internet, read newspapers, read facts, visit the victims.

as for what i do for punjab. i post on sikhsangat and do my part as an internet kharkoo :devil: and in my spare time I serve as a RAW agent that monitors this site and creates divisions in our community so we argue and fight like idiots while people take advantage of us...

you know, the usual things people do :(

lol

..khalistan would a place where history sikhs wont be changed, where the sikh religion wont be interfered with, where sikhs wont be target of jokes, where sikhs wont have the fear of being slaughtered, where hair of sikh men wont be shaved, where sikhs wont be undermined,

khalistan will be a place where everyone will be treated equal, there wont be 1984,or 1991, or 2002 incidents in khalistan

...where sikhs can simply live in peace and help the world pray.gif

..khalistan would a place where history sikhs wont be changed, where the sikh religion wont be interfered with, where sikhs wont be target of jokes, where sikhs wont have the fear of being slaughtered, where hair of sikh men wont be shaved, where sikhs wont be undermined,

khalistan will be a place where everyone will be treated equal, there wont be 1984,or 1991, or 2002 incidents in khalistan

...where sikhs can simply live in peace and help the world pray.gif

u no what to both on this post jai ho and mann, jus lookn at us we are bad as each other and cant take another persons view we shouldnt be fighting each other man f it all truthfully iv got my views only after seeing the victims eg when i stayed at mehta jugraj singh toofans dad past away and all the singhs went to the antam sanskar and we met her mother and she goes to the singhs wen she was doing bachan that what has hapnd in the past has but we just want to live the rest of our life and about the movent all she said was nothing is left because of all what hapnd it has wrecked our lives but its all hukam, and listnin to her she jus won me over and my views started to change, so therefore i cant change no one elses views and u cant change n e one elses so respect each other cus we are the same, and if anything did kick off against the panth properly im 100% sure we will be there shoulder to shoulder WHY? because we have got the same parents and u can meet up anytime we need to start to get together and our main goal in the political movement should be at the moment is to sort people like kps gill etc out then the rest. Also talking on other terms try and go live in india with the singhs trust me it is the best thing ul ever do....

gurfateh

....good points but i don't think many of the fools will want to understands

GURFATEH

have you asked them?

you will fnd that they know more about this than you can imagine, and they know whose raaj it will be and they will most likley lead us to the front lines.......... from your attitude i can see you do not do nitnem at all........... i can vouch for it 100% , you do no nitnem. if you are physically doing it then you need to understand what you are readng, becos your mind is not concentrating and you are not paying attention during ur nitnem , you might need to learn more and speak to singhs and listen to katha so that u get the benifit of your nitnem. and do some naam simran becos you are also not doing that, there is no nimrita in you, and so you mustnt b doing simran properly either. you are in no position to slander anyone ......... may guru do kirpa on you first and then the fanatics

u no what to both on this post jai ho and mann, jus lookn at us we are bad as each other and cant take another persons view we shouldnt be fighting each other man f it all truthfully iv got my views only after seeing the victims eg when i stayed at mehta jugraj singh toofans dad past away and all the singhs went to the antam sanskar and we met her mother and she goes to the singhs wen she was doing bachan that what has hapnd in the past has but we just want to live the rest of our life and about the movent all she said was nothing is left because of all what hapnd it has wrecked our lives but its all hukam, and listnin to her she jus won me over and my views started to change, so therefore i cant change no one elses views and u cant change n e one elses so respect each other cus we are the same, and if anything did kick off against the panth properly im 100% sure we will be there shoulder to shoulder WHY? because we have got the same parents and u can meet up anytime we need to start to get together and our main goal in the political movement should be at the moment is to sort people like kps gill etc out then the rest. Also talking on other terms try and go live in india with the singhs trust me it is the best thing ul ever do....

gurfateh

..talking sense now my friend :TH:

..i respect ur views, u can think or do wot ever u like..

..the problem is whn u try to change other people's view and call them names if they don't comply :sady:

...u don't have to do any thing for the sikh movement if u don't want to , but don't criticise the sikhs who are doing something either through propaganda or by other means. :devil:

..killing of people like kps gill wont change anything, because he had orders from above (CM beant singh), indian government made both kps gill and beant singh...

...they should rather be brought to justice through court (dieing in each way out)

..and i'll consider u suggestion on living with singhs in india :TH:

Guest Narinder Singh

Why does this guy wanna meet up with everyone in person?

I smell an a aa aaa......agent! :devil:

Sorry man, i didnt understand a word you wrote, so you're a pretty retarded agent.

Fateh!