Safe?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

is it safe to go to Punjab right now wth all the Dera stuff goin on? My little sster (15) is plannng on going alone soon and im scared it might not be safe..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Papi

ohmy.gif aloneeee, she's just a baby man. a 15 yr old kid that too a bibi, shouldn't go alone to punjab even when evertying is calm, much less now.

she needs to go with a responsible adult, who will look after her well being.

that too a bibi

rolleyes.gif

i went alone when i was 16, surprised i was allowed coz its so easy to get lost etc

regardless of gender, you shouldn't really go out there alone especially with everything going on atm. get an adult to go with her!!

Guest Papi

when i said a bibi, i didnt imply in any shape or forum that she was less capable. if you livd in punjabi for a while you would what i'm talking about. young bibia are targeted, more than young singhs, thats a fact.

PS. you were lucky

Guest Guest

Kids especially a bibi must never be sent alone to India. Too many perverts there. Anyone sending a child alone there is stupid. Protect the children folks. Even if a bib is older, she should not be sent alone.

that too a bibi

rolleyes.gif

i went alone when i was 16, surprised i was allowed coz its so easy to get lost etc

regardless of gender, you shouldn't really go out there alone especially with everything going on atm. get an adult to go with her!!

When u say you went alone does that mean you didn't have any realtives there either? No one came to pick you up at the airport?

when i said a bibi, i didnt imply in any shape or forum that she was less capable. if you livd in punjabi for a while you would what i'm talking about. young bibia are targeted, more than young singhs, thats a fact.

PS. you were lucky

sorry

When u say you went alone does that mean you didn't have any realtives there either? No one came to pick you up at the airport?

well my relatives didnt cum n pick me up, they sent someone they knew n trusted.