Goin Out With A Hair Cutting Girl

Guest Confused boy

Guest Confused boy

Fateh,

Pwali or wa eva your naem is ye, how can you call me a moorak when you dont even no me? Did i go around saying ow i am an chari kala person? NO you assumed that i think i am. Your are a kind of eprson that drives people away from sikhi, if i was a hindu or someone and i read your comment ye, i would certainly be given an off putting sense of sikhs and sikhism itself. So Pwali look at your self b4 you talk to tohers. Your a kind of guy that watchs sikh girls get converted and just shouts babbar!

Fateh

dont date til ur 20!?!?!?! : thumbs_down.gifohmy.gif :| @ :lol:

dont date FULL STOP

dating is NOT allowed in sikhi

no relationships before outside of marriage!

Waheguroo, thank you!

The replies that are on here really shocked me.

The best advice on here is the above quotation, how about this tell the girls brother or father that you are going to bring her into sikhi, talk to her for long, email her take her out etc, and if they don’t give you a beating then hope someone does, now the reason I said this is because people like you are dating bibia and then when you can’t give them something they want a Muslim extremist steps in and takes over. Don’t forget it’s because of our weakness that extremist Muslims and Bhamans can take over, otherwise who are they to interfere with the panth, learn from Baba BANDHA Singh Bhadars mistake, if he had listened to Guru Mahraj he wouldn’t have to suffer the punishment.

You just said that you are on your way to dating, and now you are comfortable to bring her in to sikhi, I think you haven’t got sikhi yourself so how will you bring her on to the gurus path. I think people abuse the thuk, "aap Japo, avra naam japavo"

This doesn’t mean that we wake up amritwela a few days and then we are chardikala to inspire someone else, NO. This means jaap so much naam that people look at you and get inspired, gursikhs like, Bhai Jeevan Singh.

I was really shocked with the sangat, you guys are higher than this moorakh but if you don’t give advice on gurmat principals ONLY, then you guys are too be blamed. May Guru Sahib bless us with gurmat prinsipals. Chalo, forgive this moorak just felt the need for these comments.

Look at the panths state now, it’s only because we compromised our principals that we are so weak.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

True d_oh.gif

Guest Guest
Fateh,

Pwali or wa eva your naem is ye, how can you call me a moorak when you dont even no me? Did i go around saying ow i am an chari kala person? NO you assumed that i think i am. Your are a kind of eprson that drives people away from sikhi, if i was a hindu or someone and i read your comment ye, i would certainly be given an off putting sense of sikhs and sikhism itself. So Pwali look at your self b4 you talk to tohers. Your a kind of guy that watchs sikh girls get converted and just shouts babbar!

Fateh

if you are having a relationship out of marriage it is a bujjar kurehit therefore a foolish thing to do.

there4 logically it is perfectly reasonable to call you a moorakh

dont worry we are all moorakhs here, pwalla is trying to show you the error of your ways

how can you say tht pwalla is the kind of guy tht shouts babbar while girls are gettin converted if you dont even know him?

basically, if you are into sikhi, take amrit and forget the girl, if you are not, then you will follow your own mind and do what you want, which is very moorakh like behaviour

Fateh,

Fateh

My friend you have took my post in a wrong way, when I said Moorakh I wasn’t calling it you, I was referring to myself. So sorry for the misunderstanding. Who am I to call you a moorakh, 'hum nahi change, boora nahi koe'

If you think I have offended you then read gurbani and its truth, then not only you but also I will know how dirty we are. My father was telling me the other day, don’t do parchar of truth, because people won’t be able to take it. Most people take the advice that the guru gives, others ignore it. Dating a bibi or having any relationship with a bibi is a big paap, I’ve been there done it got the t-shirt, then end result, NOTHING!

If this was a hindu reading it then let him know what our Guru Preeches, why are you so afraid about what people think, will you stop doing parchar about the guru if your hindu mate will get hurt by truth. Look at the gurus history and find out how they only told the truth, if a person was wrong he was told wrong. We as gursikhs should try and have the same quality, don’t forget we are the sons of Guru Gobind Singh ji, we try and follow only what they guru says.

Guest Confused Boy

Fateh,

Sorry paaji, i did misunderstand what you had said, and i see what you do mean now. Yes we should concentrate on Simran and doing guru parchaar. But 1 thing may i ask, if you are an amrit skaia person, are you alowed to check anyone? Thsi si because i know some gursikhs that have gone out with someone and they have married her, is this wrong?

Fateh plz forgive me if i have said anything wrong!

Fateh,

Sorry paaji, i did misunderstand what you had said, and i see what you do mean now. Yes we should concentrate on Simran and doing guru parchaar. But 1 thing may i ask, if you are an amrit skaia person, are you alowed to check anyone? Thsi si because i know some gursikhs that have gone out with someone and they have married her, is this wrong?

Brother dont worry about it.

Waheguroo, an amrit thari gursikh should'nt even think about such a Bujjar Krehit. No amritthari gursikh should date. If one does then it’s their own paap, and will definitely pay the price. Help them out, because they might be confused, but never watch any one go of track, we as sikhs of the guru should help other gursikhs. It can happen to any one of us, but that’s the kala of kaljug, do regular keertan darbars and get together to do veechar about the guru.

I to know a few people, When it comes to the time of marriage then they feel that they need to find that perfect partner, make comments like, ‘we cant carry some one we don’t know’. Well to be honest, that person should leave it to waheguroo and his will, most people won’t well that’s there weakness.

Waheguroo ji ka khlsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Fateh,

Brother dont worry about it.

Waheguroo, an amrit thari gursikh should'nt even think about such a Bujjar Krehit. No amritthari gursikh should date. If one does then it's their own paap, and will definitely pay the price. Help them out, because they might be confused, but never watch any one go of track, we as sikhs of the guru should help other gursikhs. It can happen to any one of us, but that's the kala of kaljug, do regular keertan darbars and get together to do veechar about the guru.

I to know a few people, When it comes to the time of marriage then they feel that they need to find that perfect partner, make comments like, 'we cant carry some one we don't know'. Well to be honest, that person should leave it to waheguroo and his will, most people won't well that's there weakness.

Waheguroo ji ka khlsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

What Bujjar Kurehit are you talking about here??? :lol: