Tigerstyle Discuss 1984 & Shaheedi Tracks

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh
dnt diss malkeet's songs thy hve meanings which u dnt get ,he dne mre sewa than u people,anybdy who isnt 4 khalistan is a hindu. shaheedi sngs will live 4eva

What kind of garbage are you spewing? I'm for Khalistan but not for this "anyone who isnt for khalistan is a hindu" crap.

Learn how to respect other opinions and faiths man, it's people with views like yours who tarnish the image of the Sikh freedom movement.

Fateh.

dnt diss malkeet's songs thy hve meanings which u dnt get ,he dne mre sewa than u people,anybdy who isnt 4 khalistan is a hindu. shaheedi sngs will live 4eva

What kind of garbage are you spewing? I'm for Khalistan but not for this "anyone who isnt for khalistan is a hindu" crap.

Learn how to respect other opinions and faiths man, it's people with views like yours who tarnish the image of the Sikh freedom movement.

Fateh.

'if a sikhi is nt khalistani hes not sikh' - ex REAL PANTHIC jathedhar of akalthakt saab, do i hve to say mre

Fateh.

'if a sikhi is nt khalistani hes not sikh' - ex REAL PANTHIC jathedhar of akalthakt saab, do i hve to say mre

:TH:

Guest Narinder Singh

Fateh.

Did that jathedar who you're so happy to quote bash hindus and other faiths? No, he's a respected gursikh partly because he would put you in your place for bashing other faiths.

And just a reminder, non-sikhs also visit this forum so keep that in mind.

Fateh.

The comment from brother SOORMA was wrong

If sikh's not for khalistan he's not a sikh- True, But how does that make him a hindu???

OBSERVATION:

I don't know what do u guys means by bashing......sikhs of today won't simply let fellow sikhs to utter words against anyone even if it's truth.....there is a difference between spewing hatred and serving a warning to community against evils........Profesor Darshan Singh Ji has countless times mentioned brahman in his kathas.....he even holds brahman responsible for pushing india into the shackles of slavery and khalsa for getting freedom for india......this is not hatred or cricticism this is speaking truth fearlessly.

Here's just one of the kathas:

http://www.proudtobesikh.com/khalsa/shared...onglist=8015884

Had we listened to what SP and other like minded ppl say rather than discarding them as extremists, there wud not by as many cases of our sisters falling prey to muslims. It's better if we stop crictising fellow sikhs and starting to back them.

• 10 months later...
You know what I'm going to be the first to stand up to this. I hate theses albums, they are hateful toward Hindus. I have met many Hindus that have said to me that what happend in 1984 was plan wrong. And theses albums that are getting released are making the problem worse. I've seen us Sikhs getting less and less respect and Sikhs now adays have a more thuggish attitude. This is not Chardhi Kala at all.

Sikhs were meant to defend Dharma (Righteousness), which even means Righteousness of other peoples religions, not just ours! This is why Sikhs were respect in the old days. And today to everyone else who is not a Sikhs, we appear to be unrighteousness because some sikhs want Khalistan. When Guru Nanak Dev Ji founded Sikhism, did he need to make a separate state in order to get his message across?

The blacks wanted freedom in USA, did they want a separate state!!??

If us Sikhs want Freedom, the old method wouldn't work. Sikhs are of the Indian country, they are laws we must obey in order to be. Why cant we stay in India?

I wouldn't be surprised if Tigerstyle's album sales have gone down because of theses albums. I have also brought theses Shaheedhi albums. But I'm not going to buy them any more! Only Sikh stuff now im buying or downloading are going to be about Kirtan, Khata, Simran.

your thing about blacks wanting freedom in the usa...as a matter of fact some if not most of them did...Malcomb X was the leader of this movement..but they didnt get it. now they'll probably campaign for it again because gangs of latinos are establishing themselves in inner city areas and basically go around shooting every black person they see....for each one they kill they get annother "stripe" on their jackets.

And we cant stay in india, because india doesnt want us, this is my view anyways. although i do see where ur coming from i think we're long overdue for our own land. We have punjab yes but we're being abused. This isnt about revenge or killing in cold blood. This is about liberation for our people, about a place where our Guru is safe and our people are free.

Provided its a good govt. Khalistan could be very successfull, the most peacefull times in indias history were in the Sikh era, some might say this was the first face of Khalistan. Sikh Hindu Muslim Christians all lived peacefully under the sikh maharajas. .. who says we cant have this again?

These albums are about the Sikh youth uniting against Evil in general not evil hindus...ther are plenty of evil sikhs around too!!! but theyr not worthy of being calld sikh?..yet to the rest of the wrld they are....This is about our fight to find peace! i dnt think the intention was to be hatefull towards hindus......Khalistan doesnt mean hindus will be expelled necessarily, this isnt what we stand for, Khalistan simply means land of the khalsa, wher Guru Granth Sahib is Law meaning all are welcome.

thanks, feel free 2 comment and criticize :D

peace

x

The comment from brother SOORMA was wrong

If sikh's not for khalistan he's not a sikh- True, But how does that make him a hindu???

OBSERVATION:

I don't know what do u guys means by bashing......sikhs of today won't simply let fellow sikhs to utter words against anyone even if it's truth.....there is a difference between spewing hatred and serving a warning to community against evils........Profesor Darshan Singh Ji has countless times mentioned brahman in his kathas.....he even holds brahman responsible for pushing india into the shackles of slavery and khalsa for getting freedom for india......this is not hatred or cricticism this is speaking truth fearlessly.

Here's just one of the kathas:

http://www.proudtobesikh.com/khalsa/shared...onglist=8015884

Had we listened to what SP and other like minded ppl say rather than discarding them as extremists, there wud not by as many cases of our sisters falling prey to muslims. It's better if we stop crictising fellow sikhs and starting to back them.

Toooo right!!