Anti Khalistan Group Hi5

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI5 probably dont even know what they saying lol, so doubt theyll take that offf..

HI5 are very understanding when it comes to religious sentiments,I previously got a group called 'RSS SOLDIERS' removed,a group called 'SEXY SIKHS' ,SEXY SIKH GIRLS, and the profile of an RSS guy who had anti Sikh propaganda on his profile :Note: the Sexy Sikhs and Sexy Sikh Girls groups were owned by this RSS supporter.After a lengthy email explaining what the RSS is and why and how Sikhs were offended HI5 removed the user as well as the groups.

d_oh.gif

erm let me know wen its up. lol

and the anti Khalistan Group Hi5 is stupid do these peole know wat Khalistan is?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

Hanjio I will hopefully have finnished it in a few day along with a few other sites :lol:

Guru Guru Waheguru Guru Raam Daas Guru

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

HI5 probably dont even know what they saying lol, so doubt theyll take that offf..

HI5 are very understanding when it comes to religious sentiments,I previously got a group called 'RSS SOLDIERS' removed,a group called 'SEXY SIKHS' ,SEXY SIKH GIRLS, and the profile of an RSS guy who had anti Sikh propaganda on his profile :Note: the Sexy Sikhs and Sexy Sikh Girls groups were owned by this RSS supporter.After a lengthy email explaining what the RSS is and why and how Sikhs were offended HI5 removed the user as well as the groups.

nice one sarpanch sio

Guest singhnee2k7

Sarpanch Rocks :lol: