Going To Punjab

Akritghan

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

Do not take you kerpaan of :umm:

dhuaapar sathigur hareekrishan haahaa har har naam dhhiaavai, thraethae sathigur raam jee raaraa raam japae sukh paavai, kalijug naanak gur gobi(n)dh gagaa govi(n)dh naam japaavai, chaarae jaagae chahu jugee pa(n)chaaein vich jaae samaavai, chaaro(n) ashhar eik kar vaahiguroo jap ma(n)thr japaavai, jehaa(n) thae oupajiaa fir thehaa(n) samaavai.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

Panji piayre said that its ok to remove kirpan on the flight as long as you put it back on as soon as you can, and u do ardas before removing it, and after replacing it.

Regarding the gutka issue, its much better to either take an mp3 player, or even better know the baani kant. however, when i came back from india, i brought back gutke sahibs that i had purchased from india. i kept them in a small hand bag at all times, and when going through security, they just used a metal detector and screened it on my bag, without me having to remove it :umm:

vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh!

well u have to take off ur kirpan while travelling in plane.

instead of gutka u can carry an ipod or mp3 loaded with paath and kirtan and keep listening to it and also recite at same time in ur mind.

this will also help u to remember atleast one baani.

yea i used ma mp3, no one can do anything, i got strange looks :umm: when suddenly i started singing kirtan, cos it was on loud and i didnt realise everyone cud hear .... rolleyes.gif