Afghans Laying Into Sikhs

dalsingh101

History can't be changed. They know it that Maharaja Ranjit Singh's armies kicked the Afghans and Pathans all the way back to Kabul. They actually regard Maharaja Rnajit Singh as an "invader", and their women would put their little ones to sleep by telling them "Go to sleep, otherwise Haria (referring to Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa) will come".

Don't worry about them. Let the US army take care of them LOL.gif

They think we are weird but check this out:

Stooping to the same level as them

Nope, my point was that what they are doing is so easy to do.

History can't be changed. They know it that Maharaja Ranjit Singh's armies kicked the Afghans and Pathans all the way back to Kabul. They actually regard Maharaja Rnajit Singh as an "invader", and their women would put their little ones to sleep by telling them "Go to sleep, otherwise Haria (referring to Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa) will come".

Don't worry about them. Let the US army take care of them LOL.gif

Respect Singh that's the story i was about to say lol afgans are over lol its like sayin hindu's got a army LOL.gifLOL.gif

i'm not "attacking" your post but they used to say 'Nalwa' not 'Haria'

There some sik people bragging about their ancestors looting and raping, Afghanistan is truely a crap hole now, the Afghans themselves are leaving for Pakistan in huge numbers, we should just evacuate all the Hindus and Sikhs safely to India or even Pakistan atleast in Pakistan Sikhs are now given abit of respect whereas the pashtun are seen as foregners and many pakistanis i know say something about Pashtun men marrying young boys in some villages! :lol:

its kind of sickening how they admit to having slave girls for "entertainment" and talk about it like some kind of achievement.

i have also read that this is promoted in the Quran as well.

i'll never understand these people's mentality. And what's with this stupid myth that sikhs keep their hair and kirpan until all Muslims are killed. Jeez man, what do they teach these people...

nyways, god bless them with some humanity.