Sikhs - Uk Vs Canada/america Etc

In the UK we know the situation of conversion that is taking place, attacks on Sikh youth. There is always a story out of a Punjabi girl being converted by force, the UK Sikhs clearly lack unity? not enough education on Sikhi is done?...The Muslim/Pakistani-Kashmiri ethnicity have loads of Islamic schools, there are loads across the country. There is always alot of unity between them and may come across as an influence to others.

In Canada/America the Sikhs clearly show a lot of unity, the Punjabis are gathered and are majority. There maybe problems such as 'Indo-Candian gangs' 'Punjabi Gangs'... though Pakistani gangs fear them and are scared to do conversion. But overall there are Sikh schools and nearly everyone white etc knows the ethnicity 'East Indian' and know what a Sikh means. In America few places like California and New York where there is a fair Punjabi-Sikh population.

Also there are Punjabi-Sikhs in other Christian/Buddhist/Islamic countries...Singapore, Iraq, Iran, Australia, Thailand, conversion may go on, but we dont hear of a Sikh converting, most probably down to unity.

im from T.O

i chill with muslims at my college mainly and they aint nothing like wat u hear on tv or wat u hear about the uk muslims converting and attacking sikhs. even in high schools, the muslims are into the "punjabi" culture. and speak punjabi.

they peaceful and down.

respect me big time cuz im a singh.

thats all i got to say.

peace

wjkk wjkf

im from T.O

i chill with muslims at my college mainly and they aint nothing like wat u hear on tv or wat u hear about the uk muslims converting and attacking sikhs. even in high schools, the muslims are into the "punjabi" culture. and speak punjabi.

they peaceful and down.

respect me big time cuz im a singh.

thats all i got to say.

peace

wjkk wjkf

its the same thing here in Surrey/Vancouver....mutual respect....besides....Sikhs out number Muslims like 8:1 in Britsh Columbia :lol: