Pakistani Men Grooming Girls

OK OK OK now i will admit i'm only posting this 1 as i have dislike for muslims if it makes me bad person so be it let god judge me. all on this site if you dont like......well you dont like.......... ths is discusting but i hope you can see the point behind it (muslim drunk men trying to convert)

http://weaselzippers.blogspot.com/2007/06/...-christian.html

Its not right to hate on ALL muslims, what you can justify is hate the ideology (islam) that perverted twisted hateful ideology that makes people from birth to grave want to treat other human beings (non-muslims and women) with such contempt. The root of islam, its very heart is dark and cancerous. We know this when we read some of their 7th century scriptures that muslims use to justify their conduct.

It's funny that some people think that this forum should contain only threads which they agree with and start to go ape when they can't get their way. To those people please don't waste yours and others time by posting in these threads. You have the freedom of choice not to read/post on those threads, please use this freedom and just as you have the freedom to choose not to read/post on those threads please respect the freedom of others to put up threads which they think are important.