What Should Be The Consequences For Granthis And Babay Who Get "fired" From The Gurdwara?

Lately, and this is not the first time, I have heard the latest news of another granthi singh who has recieved 2 weeks notice to pack his bags and leave from the gurdwara because someone has accused him of flirting with a female student who was there to learn. In the past when a granthi gets kicked out he simply moves to another gurdwara and gets a 'job' there. So really these guys aren't being punished by losing a job, sure they get a bad rep, but they can go to any other gurdwara that will take them. This does nothing to solve the problem though, the same criminals are just doing their rounds and going from gurdwara to the next.

What could be done about these people? Get them deported if they don't have a visa? What are your views?

My friend told me some young randy ragi tried to rub up against her in a Gurdwara. Her dad slapped him about though.

You have a good point. A few gianis have run off with the golak money from my small local gurdwara (not going to mention it, keeping it gupt)

My friend told me some young randy ragi tried to rub up against her in a Gurdwara. Her dad slapped him about though.

You have a good point. A few gianis have run off with the golak money from my small local gurdwara (not going to mention it, keeping it gupt)

i think we should name them and shame them, these gianis should be showing us they way.

nameing and shaming will stop other gianis doing the same.

and those who stole money should be have there assests striped.

Lately, and this is not the first time, I have heard the latest news of another granthi singh who has recieved 2 weeks notice to pack his bags and leave from the gurdwara because someone has accused him of flirting with a female student who was there to learn. In the past when a granthi gets kicked out he simply moves to another gurdwara and gets a 'job' there. So really these guys aren't being punished by losing a job, sure they get a bad rep, but they can go to any other gurdwara that will take them. This does nothing to solve the problem though, the same criminals are just doing their rounds and going from gurdwara to the next.

What could be done about these people? Get them deported if they don't have a visa? What are your views?

pertemps rolleyes.gif

I was also thinking of some sort of card or system which would allow a commitee to check the status of a potential giani they are going to hire. But we don't have the resources to start that system and how would they keep track of the gianis who aren't even legal in the country? It defeats the purpose of firing one when you know hes just going to take up a job at another gurdwara across town.