This Kidney Patient Needs Help

B4ND4

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on everyone, we are now very close to the minimum target of $2500, Given that between 20 - 30 donations we have collected almost $2500 i feel that we should be able to raise another $1000 easily and possibly cover the full cost of the operation.

If even 100 members of the Sikhsangat.com forum donated $10 each, we shall raise more than $3500. So empty those pockets please. If someone wants to send money to sikhgiving or directly to the family and dont have a way of doing so, why not post on the forum and we might find another way.

i do think we can raise more than 2500 :umm: especially once the poster get circulated to other's who dont visit SS

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay guys download it and put copies in ur gur kars where sangat can take them home like a biiiiiig pile of em................also try putting them in some pindu's accountant/solicitors offices............hehehhehehe that wots i did...........remember these people have plenty of rich clients.............get ur local businesses involved....................they just need to be made aware............

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

This project will last for another couple of days after which all the money collected will be given to the family to pay for the operation cost.

Total money collected so far via paypal: $3305

SG Bank old money : $250

Paypal fees : -165.25 ( :angry: :umm: _oh_OLD: :ysad: )

Real Total: $3389.75

Come on everyone lets at least get the total money raised to $3500 to be given to the family.