Punjabi Mafia In Canada

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a Criminal Issue and not a Sikh Issue; like for example the Italian Maffia go round killing people and are involved in all sorts of Law breaking activites, but just because they happen to be from a Christian background doesnt make it a Christian Issue...or an issue Christians need to address, I mean what can we do?

We just got to hope that the Canadian Police can stamp it out.

!?!?

Whether you class these people as sikhs or not is regardless, there is an issue here which needs to be tackled. If you leave them to their own devices sooner or later these guys will be dealing in your area, your streets and to your children. It will be your children being caught in the crossfire of rival drugs gangs.

Its easy to brush off such topics, but to tackle them needs dedication, and care, something which is lacking in our community. Rather then setting up million dollar gurdwaras, money should be put back into the community to rehabilitate drug users, introduce them to alternative ways to help them come off drugs, teach them about sikhi, hobby schools etc.

Gurdwara parcharaks always shout at the top of their lungs the problems in our society, but no one ever deals with getting rid of them.

my cuzon was also killed over gang war in vancouver, wen i was last in canada i was reading a newspaper with a singhs foto on who was wearing a big round orange gol dastaar nice long daree and then i was shocked wen i red that he was caught smuggling drugs in his dastaar and underwear, 3 months later he was also killed

PEOPLE LIKE THESE DONT CARE ABOUT RELIGION, 75% OF THE BOYS I USED TO RIDE WITH ARE DRUG DEALERS OR USERS, I TRY TO GET THEM ON THE RIGHT PATH BUT THEY DONT WANNA LISTEN. THE EXACT WORDS THEY USE " I LOVE THE LIFE", I GIVE UP TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THEM BECAUSE ITS FUTILE, IT GOES IN ONE EAR OUT THE OTHER.

I ASK THEM TO COME TO THE GURDWARA AND SPEAK TO SOME OF THE OLDERS BUT THEY DONT WANNA, THERES ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN SAY OR DO BEFORE YOU GIVE UP. IF GURU JI WANTS THEIR HEADS HE WILL TAKE THEM, NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

IF GUNS WERE LEGAL HERE IT WOULD BE THE SAME SITUATION HERE. INSTEAD IF YOU GOTTA DISPUTE HERE IT WILL RESORT TO A GOOD BRAWL OR YOU WILL GET TOOLED UP. APNEH VERY RARELY PULL OUT GUNS ON EACH OTHER HERE.

Guest Akirtghan

ok i feel like taking a panga. so here it goes tongue.gif

hey punjabi_link, this is the real "jatt"/punjabi culture you keep talking about rolleyes.gif

killing people over girls and pride nonono.gif