Posts Going Off Topic

JustME

Wahegurujeekakhalsawahegurujeekefateh

Sangat Jio, when i frist came onto this forum, i came looking for guidence and to find good sangat and at first i did get that..............

Now all im seeing is post about meaningful things being turned into aggressive, and stupid slanging matches..............the posts that are meaningful are ignored and turned into something that is not relevent................

u know i told a friend of mine to join SS and she sed "if i want a afternoon of bikkering i get that at home as it is" we are making a mockery of the term "SANGAT" we are supposed to be there to give guidence and advice to our fellow brothers and sisters not trying prove that SOMEONE IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

Our guru's make so much reference to SANGAT and how through them we abtain spiritual wisdom etc etc.....................how many of u guys have actually obtianed that when all we seem to do is bikker amongst eacher other..................

SIKHI IS A WAY OF LIFE and its about time we started practising what we preach

SO PLZ next time sangant joi posts think about what ur saying and dont post if it baers no relevence the thread itself......................

bhul chuck maafi

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Sorry Ji

erm veerjee my sincerest apologies if i offended you, my post was not intended at any one person but the whole sangat (myself included) :umm:

this post was meant to offend but simply to highlight the problems with this forum........... blush.gif

bhul chuck maafi

Pha Ji I didnt get offended

I was saying sorry for going of topic :umm:

*wispers incase accused of going off topic but its Pehnjee* :umm: rolleyes.gif

Pha Ji I didnt get offended

I was saying sorry for going of topic :lol:

*wispers incase accused of going off topic but its Pehnjee* :umm: rolleyes.gif

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

sorry again

and I think this topic has gone of topic :umm:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Wahegurujeekakhalsawahegurujeekefateh

Sangat Jio, when i frist came onto this forum, i came looking for guidence and to find good sangat and at first i did get that..............

Now all im seeing is post about meaningful things being turned into aggressive, and stupid slanging matches..............the posts that are meaningful are ignored and turned into something that is not relevent................

u know i told a friend of mine to join SS and she sed "if i want a afternoon of bikkering i get that at home as it is" we are making a mockery of the term "SANGAT" we are supposed to be there to give guidence and advice to our fellow brothers and sisters not trying prove that SOMEONE IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

Our guru's make so much reference to SANGAT and how through them we abtain spiritual wisdom etc etc.....................how many of u guys have actually obtianed that when all we seem to do is bikker amongst eacher other..................

SIKHI IS A WAY OF LIFE and its about time we started practising what we preach

SO PLZ next time sangant joi posts think about what ur saying and dont post if it baers no relevence the thread itself......................

bhul chuck maafi

exactly. i think most of the fights on here are pointless. we Sikhs need to stick together not fight each other.