Need Advice

Eshani

Sat Sri Akal;

I have realised that most people are against any violence, so sad sangat is an image of Guru, I too leave this, i am relieved from burden of not doing anything for Sikhi.

Thanx now i will focus more on bani, and only bani. You have relieved me of much hatred, maybe this is wish of our Guru.

So i will leave this to my Guru, and never iscuss this again, as only those things happens which are wish of Guru. I can really work on Optical lasers. Now i am leaving everything and will only concentrate on bani.

Thanks for guiding me, i felt much relieved. As whatever sad sangat says is the hukam of guru. It will be last day of my postsn hatred. thanx.

Thanx.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is we can have potentially gd leaders, but no1 will give them a chance as every with just talk over them and not give a tose, and just say who is he. lol there are some senghs that want a leader but are not will 2follow and support. Lets make a start by finding a leader, and let give him support once some1 got our support they or much strong. sant ji had support leader need support.

i personal think we should have 5 leader AKA panj pyara. As it may be difficult for 1 man to make quality decisions.

i am sorri if i offended, or said somthing wrong plz correct me

and with doing seva erm yeh along as i dnt feel lazy> lol

Guru Gobind Singh is our leader,

he made his sikh a saint and a warrior, a khalsa is a leader in his own right, we have to become leaders and uphold sikhi, not let hatred, ego come in the way. we shouldnt b waiting for leaders, we should be becoming them ourselves.

Guru Gobind Singh JI

left us with panj pyaraz

to lead us.

am i right or rong. find five strong panj pyaraz

you're missing the point, we don't need a leader. Guru Ji has been and always will be our leader. People that end up being called leaders are just there talking at the right place at the right time. But more than that, they still recognize that the only leader we can have is Guru Ji. To ignore Guru Ji and continue looking for some human to tell us what to do is an insult to Guru Ji. The only person you need to take orders from, the only person you need to follow, and the only person you need to worry about is Guru Ji.

Guru Gobind Singh JI

left us with panj pyaraz

to lead us.

am i right or rong. find five strong panj pyaraz

s13 - why oh why do we continue to find "MAN" to replace Gurujee..................why do u wish to have "leaders"? wiot purpose do they serve when all our doubts, fears, curiousitys are ALL answered in Gurbani................this is interesting cos i feel that when man doesnt want to listen to the truth he resorts to find "MAN" who will justify that his/her actions are correct.................

s13 jee plz do not feel im trying to to hurt or offend u bcos im not and if i do then humko maaf karna............................but goodness that starts within ourselves can spread to others and THATS one step to making this world a better place....................not finding leaders to lead us in a battle that has no purpose................first we must fight the battles that rage insides of ourselves............only then we can be quipped to fight pysical battles.................

anyone can raise a sorwd in Gods names but how many of us raise ourselves at amritvela to pay homage to our creater?

bhul chuck maafi

p.s. Esani veer jee im glad to hear that i have found peace and vaeguru alone is responisble for that............keep working on ur sikhi and simeran..................the rest will fall into place :TH:

I can understand where your coming from, I think the problem we have is there are too many people who have views on Sikhi, like take this forum for instance, we have so many people saying this is right and that is wrong, we need someone to lead us explain to us right from wrong, fighting for truth. For e.g. Conversian, This is not a new thing it goes back to Guru ji's day but back then Singhs stood up to it, but now we have excuses shes not sikh because shes not amritdhari, We as Sikhs if we see wrong we are not supposed to sit there and say Guru's hukam. Muslims used to abduct kuriya but this time they use different tactics which we have to face. Sant ji stood up to the government because when we take amrit we should feel the strength that we fear no-one apart from Waheguru himself.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Fateh ji