The Return Of The Bramgani Mahapurshs

THE REAL PREACHERS OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE

BKI: Sant ,Bramghani ,Mahapursh Wadhawa Singh je Babbar, Chief of Babbar Khalsa continues to operate from Pakistan. A large number of youth associated with Babbar Khalsa and its religious wing Akhand Kirtani Jatha have under gone training from time to time in Pakistan, with the objective of using them as reserve force at appropriate time. The BKI been most active in executing terrorist strikes in Punjab over the past decade.

#

Khalistan Commando Force (KCF)- Panjwar:- Headed by Sant ,Bramghani ,Mahapursh Paramjit Singh JE Panjwar who has been camping in Pakistan for over 13 years. This group currently has limited striking potential. Nevertheless its alliance with ISYF, Sikh Youth of America and Sikh Youth of Belgium makes it a numerically large group, adding to its influence. KCF-Panjwar has a number of sympathisers in U.K., Germany, Belgium, USA and Canada. About 100 youth in small batches belonging to these countries have undergone training in the handling of weapons and explosives from time to time. Panjwar’s links with smugglers and Islamist terrorist groups are old and well-known. Panjwar has failed to muster dependable support within India.

#

ISYF-Rode: Sant ,Bramghani ,Mahapursh Lakhbir Singh JE Rode, the nephew of Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, is the coordinator of this group, and has links with Islamist terrorist groups such as the Lashkar-e-Toiba. Rode played a major role in shaping the Khalistan-Kashmir International, a joint platform for strikes by Sikh and Islamist extremist in the aftermath of the setback received by terrorists on the K2M (Khalistan-Kashmir-Muslim militancy) front, which was the pioneer platform for joint strikes by Punjab militants, J&K militants and Islamist terrorist elements in the early 1990s. ISYF under Lakhbir Singh Rode has its branches spread over a dozen countries in western Europe and Canada.

#

Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF): Sant ,Bramghani ,Mahapursh Ranjit Singh Neeta JE , hailing from Poonch area in Jammu & Kashmir (J&K), is the head of this outfit, which had an operational alliance with ISYF & BKI in the past, is now operating independently. Neeta’s associates were responsible for a series of explosions in running trains and buses in Punjab, Delhi, Haryana & J&K. Neeta emerged as a leading terrorist not only in the context of Punjab militancy but developed operational alliances with splinter groups of J&K militants. Neeta is presently very active and transferred a number of consignments of explosives, small weapons, ammunition and fake currency to his associates in Punjab over the years. With an estimated dozen-odd active associates in Punjab, he retains some striking potential, and has executed a number of strikes in the State, including the Jalandhar bus terminus blasts in April 2006 and the Goraya railway track explosions near Goraya in January 2004.

#

Dal Khalsa International: Headed by Sant ,Bramghani ,Mahapursh Gajinder Singh JE ‘Hijacker’, tried to float a joint group with J&K militants, indications of which surfaced in 1997-98. This group is one of the most active, with substantial funding available through Khalistani elements abroad. Kanwarpal Singh Bittu remains Dal Khalsa’s principal point man in Punjab with excellent contacts with disruptive and subversive elements in the State and beyond.

#

The Council of Khalistan, represented by Sant ,Bramghani ,Mahapursh Balbir Singh JE Sandhu, has probably the longest stay in Pakistan.

Please do not throw around terms like sant, brhamgiani and mahapursh so loosely.

While these singhs may be doing what they are doing, this does NOT make them sant's or mahapursh. In fact in the last 20 years i have never heard of any of these referred to as a sant or a mahapursh.

If you were to suggest to them that they were, they would probably laugh at you and tell you to go speak to some actual mahapursh's.

In fact i do to, please try and find some actual mahapursh's who have done some real abhiyaas and kamai, do sangat with them and disucss gurbani and the characteristics of a gurmukh and how a sikh should be. you will be suprised and shocked. in fact i will suprised and shocked if you even tried to do the above. so suprise me. please.

I think he's trying to be sarcastic by giving them names like Brahmgyani. Quite a few muppets on this forum recently.

these are Sikhs of true belief and commitment and to me they bigger than any sant mahapursh. they put their live and their families on the line.theirs is also true ongoing sacrifice to Sikh nation.

I think he's trying to be sarcastic by giving them names like Brahmgyani. Quite a few muppets on this forum recently.

these are Sikhs of true belief and commitment and to me they bigger than any sant mahapursh. they put their live and their families on the line.theirs is also true ongoing sacrifice to Sikh nation.

I know exactly how you feel, and to be honest there nothing wrong with the way you are feeling.

BUT it is not right to label these gurmukhs with such titles, take Bhai sahib Randheer singh he totally disagreed with people calling him with such titles, his jeevan was so high but he still said that we are brothers of the same father and only Bhai Sahib was used. These days we have a gursikh who does some bhagti and we jump the gun and straight way start to call them sant, Sant is such a big word but used so freely. Who can be higher than the Panj Piyare, four sahibzadeh and other gursikhs the only words we use for them is bhai sahib or baba.

Baba Jarnail Singh Bindrawaleh was about to do a speech and the Singh introduced him as Bramghani, I think. His reply to that was if one calls him with such a word, is the greatest strike (//) to his body. (on those lines)

I've seen it on this forum as well, the singhs who are telling you not to use the words so freely, actually do the opposite.

So even though there is nothing wrong with how you feel, we should not do what these gursikhs don’t want us to do. So please it is a benti at your charan to edit the post, besides that the post is great.

It is for the next generation to build on their jeevans and fight for justice, that means US!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Guest baba amarjeet singh

I know exactly how you feel, and to be honest there nothing wrong with the way you are feeling.

BUT it is not right to label these gurmukhs with such titles, take Bhai sahib Randheer singh he totally disagreed with people calling him with such titles, his jeevan was so high but he still said that we are brothers of the same father and only Bhai Sahib was used. These days we have a gursikh who does some bhagti and we jump the gun and straight way start to call them sant, Sant is such a big word but used so freely. Who can be higher than the Panj Piyare, four sahibzadeh and other gursikhs the only words we use for them is bhai sahib or baba.

Baba Jarnail Singh Bindrawaleh was about to do a speech and the Singh introduced him as Bramghani, I think. His reply to that was if one calls him with such a word, is the greatest strike (//) to his body. (on those lines)

I've seen it on this forum as well, the singhs who are telling you not to use the words so freely, actually do the opposite.

So even though there is nothing wrong with how you feel, we should not do what these gursikhs don’t want us to do. So please it is a benti at your charan to edit the post, besides that the post is great.

It is for the next generation to build on their jeevans and fight for justice, that means US!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

yes, good point, we should fight for justice in the correct ways and stand up for our actions

am i the only one who's worried about what it actually says they've done instead of the titles given to them??

why are so many of them linked to 'islamic terrorist groups'?? and any sort of terrorist like activities should NOT be supported by gursikhs. GURSIKHS DO NOT PUT INNOCENT LIVES ON THE LINE.

"Neeta’s associates were responsible for a series of explosions in running trains and buses in Punjab, Delhi, Haryana & J&K. Neeta emerged as a leading terrorist not only in the context of Punjab militancy but developed operational alliances with splinter groups of J&K militants"

???

why in the world do people find this acceptable??? how is it that the london bombings were terrorist acts but these people can do practically the same thing and be supported by sikhs??

sant jarnail singh jee also stated in one speech that he hadnt become a sant by the votes of the public but by the kirpa of satguru granth sahib jee. there still exist however are very few and as my fellow brother stated we shouldnt freely use this title to everyone as its disrespecting gurbani if the person dsnt live up to the specific avastha.

sant jarnail singh jee also stated in one speech that he hadnt become a sant by the votes of the public but by the kirpa of satguru granth sahib jee. there still exist however are very few and as my fellow brother stated we shouldnt freely use this title to everyone as its disrespecting gurbani if the person dsnt live up to the specific avastha.

THE REAL PREACHERS OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE

the real beloved one if their are any