Do We Need God?

The One

well my question is do we really need god? why do we ahve to praise him to get his blessings? i dont wanna offend anyone but does god have an ego that he wants us to praise him???

i dont understand why one should praise god?

Well i want to ask you.

To whome the hell you are asking these question? What answer do you expect?

why dont you ask God?? or even guru ji.

e.g. In guru granth sahib it is wrriten tremendous times that you need guru to go to God. Why? Why guru let us to bow them? we dont worship them but at least we bow them. why? is that ego?

there are many things which we dont know and can`t understand. If you want to get an answer ask from him who created the world , not from world.

P.S Albert Einstine: If God has created the whole world, his primary worry would be not to make its understanding easy for us.

P.P.S. Sorry , i guess god has just given me the answer : The answer is : Suppose you have a child (newborn). You`ll teach her that you are her parents and she need to be in fear with you. She need to love you. She need to respect you. and if she ask you WHY? she need to parise her parents/ or respect , or be in Law made by her parents, What will be your answer?????

thanks

stupidjassi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic