College Which Girls Shouldnt Attend

hears an idea we shud stop aaaaaaaaaaal girls going to college.................i mean the problem ends there doesnt it? Guys wudnt go after girls if they were at college............................. rolleyes.gif

so wot if we remain illiterate....................it wud fix sooooooooo many of todays problems hanna?

grin.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru fateh ji...

At the moment im at Mattew Boulton.. Yep i agree with ya mann if they see a Singhni.. or even beter yet a Singhni with a dastar.. theyl be on top of ya! to try and convert you!..

I would take a rough guess that the population of Muslims is about 95% in that College.. The college it self is WIKID!! and when you first get there ul realise the Muslims are SOOOOOOOO nice to you.. i made sooooo many friends.. but then half way through the year when there your good friends.. theyl try convert ya.. take it from som1 whos been there and "got the t-shirt"... I experienced it twice.. they are soooooooo clever.. they can make Islam make sooooooo much sence and make you think "man if you dont convert.. your going to go to hell".. and they can make you question your own religion.. thats what a sycological effect it can have on ya..

After readin that n you still decide to come to MBC... then no probs.. il help ya out.. im still there for another year.. welcomeani.gif hehehe ... (i could do with some brothers n sisters.. who have got ma back blush.gif lol)

fateh ji

The old adage is never trust them.

these are ok from what i no

Chance

sandwell

Dudely -ish - but do be careful here

Wulfrun

Cadbury (bham)

yeah dont read bani, dont do nitnem, dont think about ur actions, dont remember ur Guru and Waheguru before comitting a sin JUST make sure u go to one of these colleges and u will be fine :wub: grin.gif

Chance

sandwell

Wulfrun

Cadbury (bham)

yeah dont read bani, dont do nitnem, dont think about ur actions, dont remember ur Guru and Waheguru before comitting a sin JUST make sure u go to one of these colleges and u will be fine :wub: grin.gif

AND DONT WALK AROUND WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS.

its very easy rob people (like u) cos they not awake.

Chance

sandwell

Wulfrun

Cadbury (bham)

AND DONT WALK AROUND WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS.

its very easy rob people (like u) cos they not awake.

so if im sleeping in college im gonna get kidnapped and converted? :wub:

okaaaaaaaaaaay

its amazing that soooo many people have replied to this thread yet no-one has mentioned that concentrated on our jeevens and sumbitting to the Will of Waheguru will save us all but nooooooooooooooo forget that................let all go to wulfrun college and we will all be saved.................... rolleyes.gif

lol i think u have messioned all the colleges in bham. lol

U miss out sandwell college tho.

erm walsall college as well.

if thing are so bad y avoid these college cuz the problem will follow. most of these colleges was decent at 1 time.just take where there is a will there is a way. these dum P***** will just follow.

keep ur eyes open learn self defence. defend ur self and others. takecare of ur self and ur mates.

The problem aint just people trying to convert. Its "apneh" who want you to session and go to gigs etc aswell, its just as bad because it takes you off the true path. The only solution is to learn about Sikhi and once you do, you will take the oath without hesitation. After that Guru Ji will look after you, which anyone who has taken the oath with pyaar will know is a fact.

We gotta get this punjabi culture out of our people and educate our people about Sikhi, its the only way forward.