cool concept for computer game

kam1825

Great idea!

Im alwayys thinkin about makin sikhi games... and always huntin for various ideas.

I dont have much experience in game making ... I know to program openGL, and design models etc.

And I think this is a great idea, and looking at all the interest in this.... it's a done deal!

Ill create a project on sourceforge.net soon and let you all know the details shortly. And if anyone want to join in they can

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of a program, which can do this for Age of Empires? Most warrior character types of puratan history is included in it.

Just have to edit the characters as turbanator said.. ;)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I dont no about the games that will work with it but theres a program called 3dStudioMax which is used for games.

Try 3dStudioMax

Does anyone know of a program, which can do this for Age of Empires? Most warrior character types of puratan history is included in it.

Just have to edit the characters as turbanator said.. ;)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I dont no about the games that will work with it but theres a program called 3dStudioMax which is used for games.

Try 3dStudioMax

3d Studio max is a 3d Modelling tool which allows you to create 3d graphics and 3d model for ur compuoter games.

naam_jap, can u create the project and let us know. I think we should create a game from scrath (small or big doesnt matter) but if we decide to use an existing game then the only thing we can do is make a sikhi level for it and sikhi charachters, we cant change the story line.

But a game from

scratch we can use our own story line.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Ill let you know soon... waiting for the reply from sourceforge.net if they accepted the project..

If not then we will have a cvs repository somewhere else..

we will need people from many fields.. such as

script writers ( write the story lines of each level)

music / sound ( cubase, acid, fruity loops etc... all good musicians welcome.. you dont have to know the software.. but any instrument like tabla,baja,guitar etc would be good)

modellers ( maya, lightwave, 3ds, AC3D, etc)

programmers ( C, OpenGL - we can program the game in openGL)

Testers(everyone)

and others, write here..

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Unfortunately Sourceforge.net has rejected the proposal for the game, so that means we wont be having access to its resources like cvs etc

Anyway, we will figure some other way to store all our code..

To get started with this lets figure out all the roles, If you want to take a role from the above list then just post a role with your email address.

We will see how it goes :)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Great Turbanator, Here's what you have to do

I have found an online project collaboration site, where all this can be done

As you are a scripter and I hope there will be a lot of other scripters to come yet, I have made a scripter account.

There are three small tasks for the scripters to do at the moment. The deadline is far.

Turbanator : I have pm'd you the details about the login. You will see the tasks upon login

If there is any other person who is interested in joining then respond!

script writers ( write the story lines of each level)

music / sound ( cubase, acid, fruity loops etc... all good musicians welcome.. you dont have to know the software.. but any instrument like tabla,baja,guitar etc would be good)

modellers ( maya, lightwave, 3ds, AC3D, etc)

programmers ( C, OpenGL - we can program the game in openGL)

Testers(everyone)