soormah

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of the procsess :-

The area of your body you have chosen for your tattoo will be cleaned, usually with rubbing alcohol. Then, any hair will be removed from the area by shaving it with a new disposable razor which will be discarded after being used. Even the finest of hairs can get in the way and cause problems, so this is a crucial step, even if you can't see any hairs. Then, the area will be cleaned again to make sure it is smooth and ready for the transfer.

TATTO = BUJJER KUREHIT

http://tattoo.about.com/od/tattoo101/ss/tattoo_process_3.htm

I think Tattoos are wrong...whats the whole point in having one?...i think its like wearing makeup..so therefore wrong. Thats what i think anyway:D

fateh jee d_oh.gif

Guest Bass Singh

HOW IS IT RIGHT??? UR CHANGING THE WAY UR BODY IS! IF MAHRAJ WANTED U 2 HAVE A TATOO ON YA BODY! THEN U WOULD ALREADY HAVE ONE! STICK 2 UR BIRTH MARKS!lOOL!

I think Tattoos are wrong...whats the whole point in having one?...i think its like wearing makeup..so therefore wrong. Thats what i think anyway:D

fateh jee d_oh.gif

totally agree! no point... who we trying to impress??? plus whats the point of a tatoo??? who r u trying to show it to?

sorryyy.... just my thoughts lol :wub:

totally agree! no point... who we trying to impress??? plus whats the point of a tatoo??? who r u trying to show it to?

sorryyy.... just my thoughts lol :wub:

I don't show it to anyone coz its on my back but yeah i'll show it to my wifey :wubc: